What is Love: The MOTHER 3 Story

Discussion in 'Pop Culture' started by NotAPumpkin, Nov 7, 2011.

1. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Teehee, I really couldn't help the nap thing last time :3 Thanks Nopad, haha.
    For this update we get musics because I absolutely love this one <3
    [video=youtube;kGm3bkPZELU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGm3bkPZELU[/video]

[​IMG]

The forest was a lot less on fire than it had been a few hours ago. I was kind of disappointed that a wimpy thing like some RAIN could put out a big blaze like that.

On the way I stopped by at Issac's place to see if he had any good loot I could liberate, because damn it I am making the most of these main character privileges while I got 'em.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the only thing I got out of this little visit was wishing that the fire had burned down this guy's house instead of Lighter's.

I kept going into the forest, running into a bunch of the townsfolk on the way. Some of them were just standing there with a blank look in their eyes, which I chalked up to whatever crazy hypnotism scheme is going on around here.

But I guess it could've just been because I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS.

[​IMG]

This broad looked like she was about to burst into tears. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT.

[​IMG]
    “Not you, though. You're pretty careless, so I bet you forgot to bring antidotes with you into the forest, despite the fact that the place is teeming with Mighty Bitey Snakes everywhere.”

Oh hell no, lady. You think I need antidotes?
    Is everyone in this town TRYING to make me kill them today?

But she wasn't listening.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ARRRRGH

...But I GUESS they might come in handy if my idiot mutt here gets bitten.

Speaking of those dumbass reptiles, a couple minutes later we ran into a few.

[​IMG]

The sight of their weirdly misshapen maws made me want to give them all free facelifts.
    WITH MY FISTS.

Long story short, I did.

[​IMG]

There were a couple more of these freaks from earlier still hanging around. They tried to confuse me with shows of love and affection, but luckily I had lots of practice with this kind of thing from dealing with Sheryl, so I was able to kill them quickly and painfully.

Continuing on into the forest....

[​IMG]

DON'T CARE.

[​IMG]

This mouse just sat there and squeaked at me in a way I could NOT UNDERSTAND IN ANY WAY BECAUSE COMMUNING WITH ANIMALS IS A DUMB POWER FOR STUPID SISSIES.

[​IMG]

I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALA

With that ill-advised episode thankfully over, I got my incredible detective skills on.

[​IMG]

How do you like them oranges, Watson?

[​IMG]

Later I mediated an argument between two snakes.
    There were no survivors.
  2. NotAPumpkin

A while later I ran into Reggie, the local Jamaican hippie guy.
    Despite the fact that nobody around here even knows what Jamaica is.

Reggie is a pretty weird dude.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He was also talking in the third person, which is a sign of being possessed, but I wasn't hanging around to find out what kind of black magics he was messing around with today.

[​IMG]

I really hate this fat son of a bitch.
    Someday when I'm in less of a hurry I'm gonna strap a steak to his back and set Scooby on him just to hear him squeal.

I also ran into Jill, who is every bit as fat and replusive as Butch, except with purple hair and a smile that would make a dentist renounce his faith in the flying spaghetti monster.

Appropriately she is Butch's mother, which makes my earlier comment on his heritage fit like a mitten.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HEY
    NOBODY TALKS ABOUT SHERYL THAT WAY
    EXCEPT FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They sure as hell are going to be needing some good character building food after this.

Pretty soon I reached the end of the forest, with still no sign of Sassy and the kids. Welp, might as well keep going to the cliffs.

[​IMG]

Everybody was standing around and staring at something. Shit, did they actually turn something up? Or are they just being annoying and useless like usual?

(Find out next time on Mystery LetsPlay Theater 2000! Thanks for reading, folks :D)
  3. Draga

Draga Cat Scratch Fever

ElFalcon is Doctor Doolittle
  4. NotAPumpkin

(I'm not done with this, I am just terrible at scheduling. Also, EXAMS. Someday this will be completed though. SOMEDAY ;_;)

So when I finally got to the cliffs, which somehow a bunch of these bozos got to before me despite my being both more motivated and generally superior, this is what I saw.

[​IMG]

Fucking TREES why do they EXIST

[​IMG]

I refuse on the grounds that THIS IS STUPID.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And no, it wasn't---DAMNIT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When all of this is over I am going to SHOW NO MERCY to all this GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT FIREPLACE FUEL TAKING UP SPACE EVERYWHERE

[​IMG]

Oh hell no, that is NOT how it's done. REAL MEN USE THE REAL PATH.
  5. NotAPumpkin

[​IMG]

Wait....when did this become a bad horror flick? If it turns out that Sheryl went rogue and started killin' things, I am going to beat the shit out of that kid, parental abuse be damned.

But it would be pretty awesome.

I turned to put some distance between myself and the rest of these clowns, so I could maybe actually GET SOME SHIT DONE, but as it turns out people tend to make themselves about ten times more annoying when you least want them to.

[​IMG]

If he says “LISTEN” next I swear to god his head is coming OFF.

[​IMG]

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE

[​IMG]

Oh hey, that guy.

[​IMG]

Yeah, if he doesn't collapse in the next few seconds, he's definitely regaining some of those manpoints he lost a while ago.

[​IMG]

With that he threw down his big chunk of wood and set to work on moving an even bigger chunk of wood the hell out of the way.

[​IMG]

This isn't rain in my eyes, it's MANLY TEARS.

[​IMG]

Yeah, I just can't wait to get mortally wounded by more of the totally harmless animals around here.
    ...That was sarcasm.

[​IMG]

Truest thing anybody's said tonight.

But hell, I ain't about to stand around here and watch you all push trees around or whatever, so I'm making like a jigsaw and scramming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For some reason he was playing a tom-tom.
    ...I'm not gonna ask.

[​IMG]

I KNEW I should've extinctualized them dinosaurs before they jacked up my cliffs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BECAUSE THEY'RE FILTHY VARMINTS
    WHY DO YOU THINK
  6. NotAPumpkin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't care, so long as none of you barf all over me or have aliens rip out of your stomachs or star in a reality TV show.

[​IMG]

I went to leave and see if they made an inch of progress over on the tree-hauling front, but Scooby suddenly went all bloodhound on me and started sniffing around.

[​IMG]

He ran over to the cliff and started pawing and barking like hell. Last time I checked the rock didn't smell like sausages, so something must be up. Literally.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That is only slightly more obvious than if I PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW.

[​IMG]

Alright, Scoobs, what's your deal?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Huh. It's the same color as Sassy's dress....
    .....How about that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I ignored Jonel because surprise surprise, he was being an idiot, and I really don't have time for that shit right now.

[​IMG]

I am climbing that cliff SO MUCH I'm already halfways up even though I haven't started yet.

[​IMG]

I am climbing this cliff and I am going to LIKE IT.
    .....wait....

[​IMG]

Oh yeah. That guy. The guy whose name I can't remember.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Go for it.

[​IMG]
    “My son's name is....”

[​IMG]

Wha-ha?
    Oh snap, looks like this one's on me. Or, more accurately, you.
    So tell me, who's this douchebag???

(I might also be taking suggestions from Starmen.net, but I'm still going to pick my favorite name, so don't let that stop you. Also, sorry about the long wait >.>)
  7. NotAPumpkin

Ahaha I totally forgot to do this but who cares
    Maybe I will suddenly remember one of these days.

[​IMG]

Y/N?

Any other suggestions, fellows?
  8. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

YES!

VERY YES!

...If that's okay with you...
  9. NotAPumpkin

Aw, Triguy, you're too good to me ;_;

I really want to do this whole thing, but I'd forgotten how much time and effort it takes. It's frustrating if nobody is reading it!
    I will try to keep going anyways, I guess. Maybe I'll get better at it eventually and more people will want to read it :)

Yeah!!

I don't have much self-confidence, I'm afraid...so if people are actually reading it, it would be nice if you let me know. Even if you don't like it! Jeez.

ANYWAYS OK
    I'm kind of rusty, haha.

[​IMG]

No, wait, wasn't it this...?

Well, it is now.

[​IMG]

Shit, I was gonna guess Gary Oak.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, that's why I'm standing way over here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Improbably specific ribbon color codes? Damn, old man, I wasn't giving you enough credit.

[​IMG]

Hey, old man, I'm the only one allowed to tell my dumb mutt to fetch!

....Scooby! What the hell are you standing around for? FETCH!

[​IMG]

NO, SHUT UP. YOU CAN'T TALK.

[​IMG]

Woof woofety wooof~

(I'm a runnin through this storm~)

Woof woooooof~

(I am gonna save the dayyyyy~)

[​IMG]

Woof woof woof woof woof woooof woooooooff

(These woods go on foreverrrr~)

Woof.

(Aw, I really wanna pee on that tree.)

[​IMG]

Awoooo...

(Awww, I
    really wanna pee on that lady!)

[​IMG]

Bark! Bark!

(These kids! They smell like...FEAR!)

Whimper...

(No wait, that's tuna.)

[​IMG]

Woof...

(Welp, I better actually find the guy. Even though he smells like a skunk swimming in cottage cheese three years past the expiration date.)

[​IMG]

Yarf!!

(LIGHTNING!! AHHHH! SHERYL I NEED A HUG!!)

Whine...

(Oh yeah....he's not here. SMELLY GUY. OPEN THE DOOOOOOR!!!)

[​IMG]

(Luckily, I can operate doorknobs. Being El Falcon's dog does have some advantages, such as being really awesome and having opposable thumbs! I guess!)

[​IMG]

BARK! WOOF!

(Guy!! Smelly guy!!)

ARRRROOOOOO!!

(WAAAAAKE UUUUUUP!!!)

[​IMG]

Whine....

(Somehow, I knew this was gonna happen....)

[​IMG]

(This is such balls! And not even the fun balls that Tordeck throws for me. Just the terrible kind. I don't even know what the terrible kind is, but this is them!)
  10. NotAPumpkin

And so....

Bark, bark!

(Smelly guy! Hey! Smelly guy! It's this way! Also, you smell bad!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took you long enough. Stupid, good-for-nothing, spotlight-stealing Lassie knockoff....

[​IMG]

Oh yeah. And that other guy is here too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have no idea what he's talking about. But shit, let's get out there and STAPLE A GOD DAMN WALL.

[​IMG]

Boy, you better staple that wall right now, or you will KNOW the WRATH of the FALCON.

“I hope this works,” he said. Pah.

[​IMG]

Just look at all the fucks I give. Wait, you can't, because THERE AREN'T ANY.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Huh. Not bad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If there were any office building in this town, I would say, “So THIS is where all the office supplies went!” But there aren't, and I don't even know what an office building IS so why the hell am I thinking this!?

[​IMG]

REAL MEN DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF CAREFUL! EXCEPT THAT IT'S A DUMB WORD FOR STUPID IDIOTS.

[​IMG]

Anyway, since you took forever, I'm going to get some donuts.

[​IMG]

Who do you think you are, my conscience? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE!

[​IMG]

What? Oh, that guy. He's adequate. I GUESS.

[​IMG]

Yeah, well if you don't get your wimp-ass mug out of here, my FIST is gonna be lurking in your FACE.
  11. NotAPumpkin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you slow me down so help me I will...do something. Something awesome. I mean, painful. And awesome.

[​IMG]

This is the sorriest damn party that ever got did. WHERE'S THE CHIP DIP????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We headed into this little nearby cave. It had a bunch of idiotically grinning rodent....things clowning around inside.

[​IMG]

...Look at them, smiling like the most carefree little fuckers that ever lived.

NOBODY'S BEING HAPPY TONIGHT ON MY WATCH.

[​IMG]

That hobo-ish guy was all, “Are you sure this is what we should be doing?” But I told him to shut up and get kicking some scrawny mole ass.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're damn straight.
  12. NotAPumpkin

CONTINUING ON...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HEY, it's some more of them weird pork-faced assholes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let's investigate, El Falcon style!

[​IMG]

I AM WILLFULLY IGNORANT OF THE MEANING OF STEALTH

[​IMG]

Hey, punks. You have five seconds to tell me what you're up to, and then I'm going to kick the shit out of you.

The vaguely bum-like guy following me asked if I was missing something there.

OF COURSE NOT.

[​IMG]

While we had this exchange, one of the pig freaks ran over to that thing and started button mashing like a champion.

[​IMG]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??!!!

[​IMG]

Holy shit! It's a possessed caribou!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GET READY TO DIE, YOU ABOMINATION OF NATURE
  13. NotAPumpkin

[​IMG]

I figured that since I was fighting what was probably the spawn of Pig Satan himself, I might as well bust out the SUPER MANLY moves.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Scoobs took a whiff of the thing.

[​IMG]

USELESS BULLSHIT

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As it turns out, you can staple pretty much anything. Even rowdy, probably Satanic wildlife.

With the godforsaken thing pinned down, I was free to thoroughly kick its' ass...

[​IMG]

...WITH A JAZZ SOLO.

[​IMG]

A white light flashed, like the purifying light of a....thing that purifies stuff.

[​IMG]

Damn, I should've been an exorcist.

[​IMG]

The hobo guy's ability to staple things expanded to include even more insane stuff, like hippopotami with rocket launchers, medium-sized buildings, your homework, and Sheryl.

[​IMG]

Well, now that we're all warmed up...

[​IMG]

Feh, they ran. Probably pissing their pork-asses all the way back to the market.

“Wasn't it 'all the way home'?” asked the hobo.

SHUT UP. NOBODY ASKED YOU. Anyway, they dropped this godawful thing.

[​IMG]

HELL no.

[​IMG]

GODDAMMIT

The following is written in poor handwriting:

“All the creatures around here suck. We need to make 'em cooler. So the theme will be:

-Tougher!
    - Rougher!
    -Badder!

We'll mix and match this and that to create whole new things no one's seen before!
    I dub it the 'Fascinating Chimera Project'.
    Let's reconstruct and modify things slowly and steadily.”

I dub it the “Pig Satan Manifesto”. Also, YOUR MOM.

[​IMG]

I don't want this piece of shit! Argh.
  14. NotAPumpkin

After those chumps!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They were flying away in a dumb looking metal thing. Damn it, it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for that notebook. It must be...CURSED.

Oh yeah, we were looking for Sassy and the brats, weren't we. I don't have time to chase after fatass pig punks. Even if they are in league with the devil.

[​IMG][​IMG]

We came all this way for nothing?! THIS IS BULLSHIT.

[​IMG]

SCREW EVERYTHING, I'M BLOWING THIS LEMONADE STAND.

[​IMG]

“I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be popsicles,” said the Hobo.

WHO CARES

[​IMG][​IMG]

What the hell have you people been doing since we were gone?

[​IMG]

YOU UNBELIEVABLY USELESS ASSHOLES.

[​IMG]

Hmm....now that I think about it, this kid's pretty damn chunky. Maybe he's....A SPY!?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You mean...you actually accomplished something useful? I...*sniff* I can't believe this day has come....

[​IMG]

Kids these days, fallin' in the damn river. When I was a kid, I fell into the OCEAN and nobody ever raised hell like this. THERE WERE SHARKS.

[​IMG]

Yeah, yeah. Bet Sheryl's sniveling it up like nobody's business. I better go shut him up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What? Oh yeah, the hobo.

[​IMG]

Calm the hell down, Abbot. Who do you think you are, Thomas?
  15. NotAPumpkin

Ah, there's the brats. Took long enough to find 'em. Surprisingly, Sheryl wasn't sobbing his eyes out. I have never felt so proud as a father.

[​IMG]

Hey.

[​IMG]

C'mere, you little punks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tessie can't you see you're RUINING this MANLY HUG?

[​IMG]

Since the rest of the idiots from town were on a roll with getting shit done, I decided to take a few minutes off.

[​IMG]

Well, that's enough of that.

[​IMG]

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK?

Argh, whatever, I don't even care anymore

[​IMG]

Not as intensely as my SOUL.

[​IMG]

I hope she ran into some of those pig freaks and beat the hell out of them.

....damn, that'd be sexy.

[​IMG]

Sheesh, it was just a forest fire, collapsing cliff, possible Drago attack, and river rapids. It's not like they were doing income tax or anything. Now THAT'S dangerous.

[​IMG]

Tordeck was...quiet. That never happens. What the hell?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sheryl, don't you dare start crying.
  16. NotAPumpkin

Suddenly, Bronson ran down, with a look on his face like he'd seen a banshee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What is it this time?

[​IMG][​IMG]

NO PROMISES

[​IMG]

The good...no wait, the bad. I mean Good. Bad! Yeah.

[​IMG]

Sometimes I hate you, Bronson. For instance, right now.

[​IMG]

“I figured you could probably use it.”

Great, I've got some awesome ideas for it. Like if you give it to me right now....

[​IMG][​IMG]

SPIT IT OUT, MAN

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. NotAPumpkin

....What? What did you say...?

[​IMG][​IMG]

No...Damn it....

DAMN it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

DON'T TOUCH ME.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You. All of you.

[​IMG]

“Please try to pull yourself together...”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You useless BASTARDS!

[​IMG]

You get in my way, you stumble around like total morons...

[​IMG]

I could have made it in time! You sons of BITCHES!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!
  18. NotAPumpkin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And YOU...good news? Give me that fang, you bastard, I'll kill you with it RIGHT NOW.

[​IMG]

I'LL...!

[​IMG]

Damn you...Lighter...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Bahaha! This is awesome love! Keep up the good work :)

Edit: Holy Hell I commented as you were updating at the page freaked out! I have so much more to read to catch up now!
  20. NotAPumpkin

Ahahaha!

Jeepers, thanks :3

Nice timing, though. I hope I did alright with the next bit!