UNIBROW DUCK MAFIA

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by Varkarrus, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

I was hoping I could save my day power for a moment in time when I had a better lead on somebody rather than picking a random person to save my own ass.

Also, voting to lynch me probably isn't smart. The problem with having an using day powers is that it reveals to everyone that you're a town, and makes the mafia types not hesitate to kill you the following night. Might as well only let me die by the ducks rather than lynch me, and have the ducks kill yet another town.
  2. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

Well god damn.
    Swari that is pretty kicking.

You got a good shot with your daykill, do you have any thoughts on whom we should focus on?
    Considering you're the only confirmed town right now, it might be a good idea to take your thoughts on the matter at higher regard than others.
    Though we still can't trust your inferences 100%, but any reads would be good.
  3. Oh, well, since Nopad isn't around to vote for anymore, I guess I'll have to change my vote.

In that case, for the time being, I'll go CatGenes. Quiet people always seem a little suspicious to me.
  4. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

That's the thing, MSB. Like I said, I have exactly zero leads.

As far as I'm concerned rereading these past 6 pages, everyone is equally scummy as well as equally townish.

So I guess I'll pretty much do what I do when I have no leads: hammer someone else's vote.

Let's go CatGenes.
  5. ky

ky comfort eagle

idk guys, ground beef is pretty hard to lynch.
  6. Oh, shows how much attention I'm paying (actually, it shows I can't remember stuff that happened a long time ago). I'll have to vote DevilEd then.
  7. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Yeah, but it's pretty easy to lunch!

ok that was terrible
  8. Ack, it's baseless, but for some reason NotaPumpkin seems like he could be Mafia.

This is proving to be a very touch case to crack.
  9. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

10. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

I'm in school right now,don't have much to add.
    catGenes is already dead, so let's not relynch.
    Inexpediancy is beginning to bother me with their lack of assistance aside from their vote.
    Do you have any reads or reasons as to why you're voting Bandages?
  11. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

Because everyone seems pretty equally suspect right now so why not?

But gee whiz sorry that I don't have time to analyze and speculate during exam week
  12. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

Yep that sure shows how much I pay attention. Reading through the whole topic and then voting for the guy who just died last night.

I vote NotAPumpkin, because ducks are known for their horrible puns.
  13. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Ok

A)

I'm a lady

B) ????

But seriously, baseless bandwagons are not very fun.
    All this fuss over a stupid little pun?

(...:p)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  14. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

Sadly NaP, it is all we appear to have to go on.
  15. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

hard deadline tomorrow evening

Err... today evening, I mean.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
  16. ...

Okay, past me, what the heck. You knew NaP was a girl. You also knew this wasn't a voting round. You also knew you shouldn't be posting in the ungodly hours of the night during finals week when your mind is full of tired. You also know this isn't an excuse and you should be apologizing to NaP right now. Now what do you say?

I'm sorry NaP.

You don't even sound like you mean it-you know what? Just forget it.

Everyone please forget my NaP vote for now.
  17. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

okay so uh we have one vote for NaP, one vote for Bandages, and one for DevilEd...

And I'm out of 3 sided coins!
  18. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

Actually that's two for NaP (me and Sira)
  19. Oh so it is a voting round after all...ugh I'm such an idiot. Sorry for the confusion everyone. Again.

Ah, I just notice my typo in the post where I voted for NaP. I also just noticed the pun she was talking about. I'm also posting at the same time I did last time. Who needs to learn from mistakes anyway :sun:

Okay, to get the ball rolling again, I guess I'll revote for NotaPumpkin. If she's not the Mafia then I'll try to make up for it somehow.
  20. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

fianalest deadline tomorrow morning then. :p