Uncle pau's attic

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by lithuanian meth user, Sep 8, 2011.

1. DevilEd

DevilEd Call me BellaDante

STEAL GUN

FIRE AT UNCLE PAU
  2. go away and feel ashamed from your unwanted intrusion
  3. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

Steal gun from atomic and shoot him until he dies
  4. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

what

i thought you had the gun this whole time

um

i guess i'll attempt to kill tesseract by any means necessary
  5. Tesseract

Psychic powers go
  6. While you two have been facing each other in a final showdown, Uncle Pau' has been busy at work. All of these corpses sure are unsightly! So he's taken to touching them up a little.

Krakash, the first to go down, is given a maid's outfit. What kind of maid falls asleep on the job? One that gets fired.

With the six-pack that he's been drinking of mysterious clear fluid, Uncle Pau' has decorated Ky and Bandages's corpse with them. He's fit a bottle into one of Ky's hands, and scattered the other five bottles all around those two so as to make them look like partied-out college kids. To complete the look, he's drawn all over Ky's face with a marker and stuck the marker in Bandages's hand. Unfortunately, Ky's arm falls over once while Uncle Pau' is maneuvering Bandages's marker hand, cracking the bottle open. Still, it is, all-in-all, a lively work of art.

Ectocal, already wearing a fine suit, has been adorned with a tablecloth so as to make him look extra fancy. He surely has a license to kill with his good looks.

____

A feeling of sudden fear comes over Tesseract. With the gun in his hand, Tesseract thinks, my life could be over at any second! There are so many things I haven't done. I've never been married... I've never paid off a cop to look the other way for a crime I've done... I've never been to Wall Drug--
    Tesseract's train of thought is slammed into head-on by the sound of a trigger clicking. The gun's now back in his hands.
    He points it at atomic, who by now, just wants this to be over. He's already resigned himself to death. He's been shot at so many times that his soul itself is experiencing cognative dissonance, believing that his brain's wrong in still functioning and thinking it's alive, ala the Cotard deulusion.

Still, the gun clicks, and it goes back to him. He apathetically lifts it, aims it at Tesseract, and

it jumps up, and out of his hands! Atomic sees Tesseract squinting--apparently, he's trying to use his mind to move the gun itself. It's as if he knows the bullet is in this chamber!
    Atomic tries to catch the gun in midair, but misses. It falls to the floor. He looks down and starts to bend over to pick it up, but turns up again, startled when he hears an angry, otherworldly shouting--right before him, a charging, enraged Tesseract is about to tackle him for the gun!
    In a split second, Atomic looks around. He sees to his feet a human tooth, a missing shoe, a beer bottle, clutched firmly in someone's hand--and he acts.
    He lifts up Ky's arm just in time for Tesseract to run straight into the broken beer bottle.
    Tesseract looks down in pain and confusion, starting to crumple. A few pieces of glass glitter around the yawning hole in his torso.
    "I got... shanked by a corpse..."
    And he falls down, dead.

Atomic looks around at the attic fulla bodies before him. Out of these six friends, he's the only one to have survived, even though he feels he shouldn't have. He was starting to look forward to being dead! It's not fair, he thinks, it's not fair...
    His thoughts are interrupted by a poke in the side.
    "Here you go, kid..." a familiar voice says.
    He looks over to see the offending object--a small, rectangular box. Of Fruit Roll-Ups.
    "I said whoever what won'd get a box of these fruit rolls, so..." Uncle Pau' mumbles, "Congradiation... here you go..."
    Atomic takes the box of Fruit Roll Ups, regarding them stoically. "What about me? What'll I do now?"
    "There you go," Uncle Pau' mumbles again, "there you go."
    "Am I allowed to leave?"
    "There you go," he repeats, starting to melt into the floorboards.
    "I asked, am I allowed to leave?"
    "There..." His voice fades away as his being seeps more and more into the floor of the attic--"...you go..." it goes on--until finally, Uncle Pau' has disappeared completely.

Atomic stands there for about a minute, alone and confused. Then, he heads for the door, takes out a Fruit Roll Up, and leaves.

Thanks everyone for playing!
    It was fun making up a new game, even if it still had a few kinks in it. I tried this a week after I made it on IRC and it went very smoothly. That's probably a better place to play this game--on IRC or Skype. Still, it was fun seeing all the reactions and gifs and I hope you had fun too. See you later!

mechanics stuff:
    All of the bullet shots for each round were rolled before the round started: 2

And everybody's roles were:

Bandages
    You are a Cassanova: Twice per game, you may woo one person. That round, they will not have the guts to fire at you (they will be told this at the start of the round). You can use both in the same round. This ability does not work in a 1 v 1 situation. PM me when you want this to activate.

Also, once per game, before a round starts, you may switch two people's places in the firing order.

Tesseract
    You are a Psionic: Twice per game, you can get someone to aim at someone else, as long as they're not already aiming at you. PM me when you want this to activate.
    Also, twice per game, you may try to change the path of a bullet. When you try this, there's a 50% chance the bullet will go wide and ricochet, resulting in it hitting someone else or hitting no one. PM me when you want this to activate.
    Forgot to add to this:
    This part of your power does not work in a 1v1 situation.

Krakash
    You have a Full Bladder: Once per game, you can skip out for three turns to go to the bathroom. PM me when you want this to activate. This does not work in a 1v1 situation.
    The next round, you will be moved to the back of the firing queue.
    Also, once per game, you may FAKE OUT a shot once per game. To do this, you will say FIRE AT [player] while PMing me at the same time with a different target. You will then fire at the person you PM'd me with. You may only do this BEFORE you have peed.

ectocal
    Twitchy: Once per game, you may fire twice in a row. It must be at the same person. PM me when you want this to activate. This does not work in a 1 v 1 situation.
    You may also FAKE OUT a shot once per game. To do this, you will say FIRE AT [player] while PMing me at the same time with a different target.
    Lastly, if you are fired at, there is a 20% chance that you will dodge it due to your incredible jumpiness.

hi i'm ky
    You are a Tamperer: Once per game, you can tamper with the gun before a round starts so that the bullet will backfire without fail in that round, almost killing the shooter. PM me before I post the first result of the next round to activate.
    Once per game, before a round starts, you can switch two people's places in the firing order. PM me before I post the first result of the next round to activate.

atomic
    You are a Prankster: Once per game, you may drop someone's pants. No one will deign to give them the gun in such a state, so they will lose their ability to shoot for the round! This may be done at the start of a round or during it. This ability does not work in a 1 v 1 situation.
    Also, twice per game, before a round starts, you may switch two people's places in the firing order.
    You may also FAKE OUT a shot once per game. To do this, you will say FIRE AT [player] while PMing me at the same time with a different target.

Lastly, if atomic wants, I can send him an ACTUAL BOX OF FRUIT ROLL UPS for winning. He'd have to PM me his address though.
  7. ky

ky comfort eagle

thank you for laying me to rest in accordance with my wishes
  8. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

all hail atomic
    king of uncle pau's fun fun attic
  9. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

[​IMG]
  10. Tesseract

11. kaos

kaos Currently doing Nanowrimo (<-Shame badge)

Can I have the revolver? Its for my collection.