Uncle pau's attic

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by lithuanian meth user, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

someone needs to kill atomic

and I'm the only man cut out for the job

Atomic, are you feeling lucky?

How lucky?

Really? That's pretty lucky... Huh...

Well maybe I should reconsider...

I mean...

no no no no! I can't go back on my word now.

ATOMIC

PREPARE THINESELF

FOR OBLIVIOOONNNNN
  2. HEY ATOMIC

PREPARE FOR...

wait what is bandages doing? Why is he turning his gun... no no NO DON'T DO IT BANDAGES

Before he can notice that his gun is no longer facing Atomic, but instead, himself, he pulls the trigger.

And it just happens to be loaded.

"SPPBLOOOOSH" his brain says as it flies all up on everywhere. Bandages is dead!

Apparently, atomic was pretty lucky. As for Bandages, he was a Cassanova who could woo two people per game so that they would not be able to fire at him for that round. ROUND FOUR: TESSERACT'S TURN
  3. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

Adieu, Adieu
  4. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

Oh man I am too indecisive for this

Without using any powers, FIRE AT............... I dunno just flip a coin
  5. Nope, you've got to shoot at someone yourself

decide between your two friends
  6. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

there's a third option....................................................................................................

and a fourth maybe...................................................................................................................
  7. Tesseract

Meh

Fire at atomic
  8. atomic

[​IMG]

i'm 0kay with this
  9. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Atomic I just want to say

You get shot at a lot

I'm not sure you deserve it
  10. atomic is getting bored with this

the bullets are scared of releasing such a stressed-out spirit

So the gun goes "click"
    ATOMIC'S TURN
  11. atomic

i fire at atomic
  12. Oh gosh I am just so tired of this that guy who was being shot at says.

Hee hee, uncle pau' says, drunk on paint thinner.

"Click" the gun says. Then it's ectocal's turn again?
  13. atomic

14. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

How did it come to this?

Six brothers pitted against one another in a game to the death, with mind games and blind luck, and a box containing the wretched product of Betty Crocker offered as a prize to the sole survivor.

It's a trap. I see that now. This entire "game" has been just a set-up, some kind of perverse entertainment for the mastermind behind it all. Well, I say no more!

I lower the barrel towards uncle pau'.

You put on a good show, old man. I'll admit that your drunken old fool act had me going for a while, almost to the very end. But there's one thing you didn't count on.

The blind, random impulse of an experienced madman!

FIRE AT UNCLE PAU'!
  15. Ectocal attempts to shoot at Uncle Pau'. Though it wouldn't hurt him anyway with the bulletproof riot shield he's watching behind (where he got it, nobody knows!), the gun makes a click.

Following the sound of Uncle Pau' snapping his fingers, a trapdoor opens in the wall of the attic. From it emerges a very small man's arm with a dagger which swipes cleanly across ectocal's throat.

Ectocal falls to the ground, writhing in agony and gurgling due to him breathing his own blood. Uncle Pau' shrugs his shoulders, takes the gun from ectocal and pulls the trigger until a bullet comes out--it takes two clicks for the bullet to come out of the sixth chamber and put ectocal out of his misery.

Ectocal is dead! It's now ROUND SIX: DUEL TO THE DEATH between TESSERACT and ATOMIC. Tesseract receives the gun, set to begin.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  16. atomic

17. Tesseract

Wow my overly convoluted plans actually worked

They involved shooting at atomic until everyone but atomic (also me) was dead

FIRE
    AT
    ATOMIC
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
  18. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

[video=youtube;CdqoNKCCt7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A[/video]
  19. atomic

20. [​IMG]

Cuh lick

Uncle Pau' is gonna drop his riot shield for this final round... you kiddos can attempt to fire at him at any time if you want to both get out of this alive... however, if the chamber is empty, it's bye bye birdie for the both of you...