the "mild annoyances" thread

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by inexpediency, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Oh no! I hope you don't have what I have because I can't seem to get rid of this thing. I slept through most of my day today and am only going out to get more meds. I'm pretty sure I died some point last week and am now just a ghost.
  2. lovelyAssistant

lovelyAssistant Made of language

grad school is going to be listed as my cause of death :')
  3. Almost Human

Ohhhhmerghaaaad
    our internet at the apartment has been broken for a few days, and instead of fixing it the Landlady just put my name on the account and told me to call them.
    I think I've fixed more things around this place than the paid maintenance guy
  4. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

That reminds me, I should call the supervisor for this building cause he still hasn't given us a smoke detector...

Plus, I can't find another job and am kind of poor whoops
  5. lovelyAssistant

lovelyAssistant Made of language

I'm emailing like four different people about the status of the scholarship I was supposed to get two months ago and none of them have emailed me in nearly a week, I'm going to smash something :')
    (also i'm having legitimate issues concentrating on my homework and some weird stomach pains and i'm pretty sure it's the anxiety kicking back in, woo.)
  6. Almost Human

Looks like I won't be getting any Christmas presents this year, but I'll still be forced to pay for everyone else's
    :/
    Which most likely means I won't be moving anytime soon either. Horray, leasky shitty apartment full of rats and termites for another year....
  7. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Who isn't giving you Christmas presents!? I will beat them up.
  8. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

I'm down for beating people up

WHO HURT YOU BB
  9. Almost Human

Haha thanks guys, it's heartwarming to know you've got my back :)
    Unfortunately it's just my family, as usual. My christmas present was supposed to be a tattoo but my sister waited to long to make the appointment and now I can't get it.
    Ah well.
  10. Almost Human

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I was prescribed these pills from the emergency room but asked the nurse if they were addictive. She said they could be, so I opted out of taking them. I would have gotten them and probably sold them if I were out home, but out here I have no buyers and do not do not do not want to be on an episode of intervention being all "I broke my ankle in my late 20's and started taking this morphine derivative and got hooked!"
    But.
    Holy shit does it hurt when I accidentally smack it against the couch.
    Blank_ likes this.
  11. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

In the past three days or so I've lost my debit card, my swimsuit and my house keys, one after the other. I also wrote down the wrong date for my appointment with my therapist, so I don't know when I'll be able to re-schedule and I will likely have to pay for the missed session.

My memory ain't working as well as usual, apparently.
  12. Almost Human

:( Sorry to hear that Tri, that's rough
  13. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Thanks, AH.

But an update - I have now found my housekeys and my swimsuit! So it kind of worked out in the end! :)
  14. Almost Human