The Broken Door.

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by kaos, Oct 11, 2011.

1. kaos

kaos Currently doing Nanowrimo (<-Shame badge)

yes but i reserve the right to use them in whatever way i wish.
  2. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Awesome, and I imagined you would
  3. King George III takes his hand off the door knob.

"Wait a moment, perhaps that dead man back where we started has something of some value on him! He hasn't paid his death tax yet anyway!"

King George III goes back to where he and the chair-person appeared and he bends down and searches the unlucky guy who had died when they got there.

How is this kind of thing handled? Do you tell us what we find or do we make it up ourselves?
  4. DevilEd

DevilEd Call me BellaDante

Deviled grasps a random door handle and taking a deep breth pushes open the door.

"It looks like some sort of rave."
  5. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

"A rave? I haven't been to one of those since Italy!"

Sue and Deviled enter the rave room.

Except.

NONE OF THE DANCERS HAVE FACES.

Sue doesn't seem to be off-put and even dances with a few.

"I LIKE THIS MUSIC" Sue shouts, barely over this music. The faceless dancers don't respond.
  6. DevilEd

((That was where I was gonna go with that))

"I don't like this" Deviled said to himself, not that he could be heard over the music "not one bit."
  7. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Sue says "Maybe there is something bad about this place. But honestly, if there is, I wouldn't be too worried. I mean call me the-bearer-of-a-huge-ego but I think we could make it out safetly. Besides, I want to explore a bit." Well she more shouted it. But yeah.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  8. DevilEd

"Ok, but we should stay close, with this much noise and light we might not be able to finde eachother of we get lost."
  9. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

The chair grows an eyebrow for the sole purpose of raising it at King George. It already checked the dead guy, at least as much as a lamppost could, and doesn't expect him to find anything.
  10. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Just wanted to ask you guys out of curiosity whether or not our team is the only one being attacked at the moment
  11. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

My team's currently under attack, although we haven't been able to address this as of yet. Sorry.
  12. King George III notices the chair-person giving him a funny look.

"What is that... ummmmmmm... look, I guess... for?"

King George III stops searching the man.

"I guess we'll just move on then."

He goes to the hall to the door he spotted before and opens it. Inside he finds a royal court, with a king in the back sitting on a throne.

"What is this travesty!? This is right in the middle of my kingdom!"

The guards in the room put their hands on their weapons.

"Who are you!?"
  13. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

n͝ic̨̧k̷̶n͏̸a̡m͠҉̀è̴d͞͝ ̶"Ņ͟͏Ų͝G͟͝G̵È͝T̷҉"nì͢c͜k̕͜n̸͢͞a͘͜me̵̕͝d́ ̧̛"͘N͢U̸͝G̢͘G̀E̷͞͝T͢"̡
    n̡͜͠i̶c͜k̵n̴am҉̷ed͞͏ ́̕͘"̶Ǹ̸UG̷͢Ǵ̵E̢͏T̸͘͝"̵̛ni͟͢ć̕͡k͜ną̀m҉̕ȩ͏d̸̀ ́͘"Ń̡̢ÚG̴͢G͏̴͡E҉̀T҉"̵
    [​IMG]
    ni͟͢ć̕͡k͜ną̀m҉̕ȩ͏d̸̀ ́͘"Ń̡̢ÚG̴͢G͏̴͡E҉̀T҉"̵n̡͡i̵c͢k̴̨͞n̶͜a̷̕m͞é͜d̷͘ ̴҉̕"̷͟͢N̴̵U͝G̨̕҉GĘ̷͠T͝"̶
    nì͢c͜k̕͜n̸͢͞a͘͜me̵̕͝d́ ̧̛"͘N͢U̸͝G̢͘G̀E̷͞͝T͢"̡n̡͜͠i̶c͜k̵n̴am҉̷ed͞͏ ́̕͘"̶Ǹ̸UG̷͢Ǵ̵E̢͏T̸͘͝"̵̛
  14. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Battlelog: Deviled gets jumped by a guy with a knife! Sue quickly merges into the crowd, only to pop out from another angle to attack the assailant! However, she gets dizzy and falls over, then pathetically tries to strike at him with the sword. However, getting up, she manages to sneak a peek at the person attackin Deviled, merges with the crowd again, turns into him and attacks her assailant. He freaks out, crying "But you promised to protect me!", then Sue stabs him and takes his key, an earring.

Sue recovers from the attack, now plus one extra key. She begins to leave the rave, but turns 180 when she smells a snack bar. Instead of wasting time, she grabs as many different things as she can and morphs her clothes to have lots of pockets.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
  15. DevilEd

((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, what happened?))

Deviled slowly gets up and walks over to Sue. "Don't suppose you have any bandages."
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
  16. kaos

This happened

You both move through the crowd, jostling people out of the way. As you get deeper into the room you see a flash of red. From behind you a man with a knife suddenly screams, and attacks. He takes you by surprise and manages to slash Devileds left arm. The wound, while shallow, begins to soak his suit in blood. What do you do?

17. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

(Sweet battle log!)
  18. kaos

Once Tri is done with midterms I'll wrap up North Teams and then move on to the others. To begin with I don't want to juggle more than one of these at a time. Until then please carry on.
  19. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

My midterms finished about fifteen minutes ago. I'm going to get home ASAP and we should be able to actually get this addressed.
  20. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

(No worries. I'm excited but not in any rush :)
    Whoa! I meant that as a reply to Kaos but it works both ways. I guess that's what I get for leaving this window open without replying for pretty much forever)