[ New Forum Styles Announcements ]

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Bürgermeister
Honest Silvers
Status
Rhetorical
Hey guys! We have some exciting new themes coming in to the forum too, and with that, I'm hoping new banners too.
I'm quite busy and it might take a while, but I have an idea for a new one.
Who wants to be in it? If you volunteer and don't have a consistent avatar/look, please post one here for me to referance. Please don't use copyright characters though.
It's a pretty weird idea I have, and it might not work, so please don't be too disappointed if it doesn't come through proper.
Oh and Vark, don't' bother volunteering, you found me the themes I want so you're already on the list.
Although I guess you could anyway?
Anyway, I'm thinking somewhere between 2-4 more volunteers are needed. If no one wants to, I guess it could just be me and vark haha.
:p

Also: I'll be testing a new 'Almost Human' style soon. This is basically just me trying to remember how to do this. Do not panic.

Triangle Man

Ballparking Inner Peace
Honest Silvers
I still need to find your last set of banner-place-into-your-sig-things.

Anyways, I'd like to know where this is going and throw myself into this whatever it is you have planned, perhaps.

It will be awesome.

:nyassner::nyassner::nyassner::nyassner::nyassner::nyassner::nyassner::nyassner:

atomic

ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀
Honest Silvers
i drop zaven out of the race

and then i re-enter zaven again but at the end of the queue

Varkarrus

I have class
Honest Silvers
What do I do, anyways? Is it just you force me to use the forum style and I tell you what crazy bugs there are?

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Bürgermeister
Honest Silvers
Status
Rhetorical
oh whoops, sorry I wrote that as I was heading out the door, I guess I forgot to say what you were volunteering for.
Which is....:: drumroll :: The new banner!
All I need to know is what you want to look like.
I have a plan, but I'm not sure if it will work. If it does, I'll be able to add a lot more people at a later time. But right now I'll focus on Vark and Tess, then Tri (once I know what he would look like, again no copyright characters please) and MSB.
If it all works, I'll follow down the list with Zaven, then Inex etc etc...
:)

If it works.

Also: I found out 'word filters' can be applied exclusively to styles. Don't even think 'Almost Human' style won't have a few. (Don't worry, the other styles won't)

Triangle Man

Ballparking Inner Peace
Honest Silvers
I've sort of come to identify my online self in these parts with my depiction in Sira's comics?

Anything you want to do to me is fine too, however.

If I have anything else to add, I will do that later.

Traikan

I have scales
Honest Silvers
I have too much ego to not volunteer myself! Far too much.

Beneath it all I am giggling like an infant on Christmas morning.

ky

comfort eagle
Honest Silvers
OOH ME ME

and you can put me in one with you and zaven and make it BEACH VOLLEYBALL theme!!!!!!!

how you drew me in the FA is fine. i wanna look BADASS.

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Bürgermeister
Honest Silvers
Status
Rhetorical
Hey! if you want a Top Gun Beach party banner you can make it yourself mister! I already have a plan.
A devious plan....
Actually I have a few plans but one is waaaay to big to undertake right now, but it will involve anyone I can't make into this one.
And may involve beach volley ball.
But I'm pretty busy guys, so this is going to take a little while.

inexpediency

new fish
Ruler of this [CHAT]
Honest Silvers
You can either do adventure-me or manatee-me; it doesn't really matter! As long as I got those sweet shades

If it all works out, of course

Tesseract

Regrets Choices Thus Far
Honest Silvers
I'm not sure we should count Zaven as a member, he kind of left in October

e: Haha welp

Last edited by a moderator:

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Bürgermeister
Honest Silvers
Status
Rhetorical
I count anyone who, at any point, positively contributes to the forums as a member.