MSPAFA

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Staff member
Bürgermeister
Jul 9, 2011
Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Honest Silvers
The MSPAForums Adventure: My love letter to the MSPA forums and the friends I made there.
Unfortunately I don't have the responses I received but here's what I have saved.

I will do my best to find old achieves to add text and responses to appropriate posts.

Edit: Found a link! Oh man, there are photobucket watermarks over everything but these archives are amazing! The fact that someone took the time to do this, thank you. It's all a bunch of stupid shit from an era long past but thank you so so much.

Last edited:

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Staff member
Bürgermeister
Jul 9, 2011
Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Honest Silvers
oh my god this was so tremendous i am literally about crying from the nostalgia seriously
WHOA
Bahaha I wasn't expecting any one to really look at this, let alone respond! Feel free to add anything to these archieves! Also I'm a bit overwhelmed by nostalgia at the moment too.
I miss you and love you, never forget that!

inverted L-block

Chucklefuck
Jul 9, 2011
Honest Silvers
I was the one who started mirroring it but sadly I never finished

god I'm looking through the mirror now. How did I mirror this so baldy on my own website

also this comic is strangely enough the way I figured out my.. agenderedness?
the part where I came in and everyone in the forum wasn't sure if I was actually a male or female cause the "crossdressing" actually helped me figure some stuff out about myself lol

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Staff member
Bürgermeister
Jul 9, 2011
Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Honest Silvers
Oh damn, L!
This is turning into an amazing little reunion <3
Thank you so so much for mirroring it! I didn't take any useful notes for my first few updates so you pretty much saved this little graveyard from being an unreadable mess.
Also I'm blown away that something so positive could come out of this adventure. I'm very happy for you!!

canoe

never odd or even
Jul 16, 2011
Honest Silvers
This was incredible!! I can't believe how many memories this brought back. Also your humor and writing are so good, I think they are usually overshadowed by your drawing talent but everything made me laugh so much and the mechanics you set up were just really clever and well-done. I want to play the rest of the game!!!

Thank you L for mirroring it! Also glad you're on better terms with your gender status. Society makes things unnecessarily complicated and burdensome so sometimes you need an internet gender-ambiguous provocative drunk protagonist to be your spirit guide

Almost Human

Mightest of the Drunks
Staff member
Bürgermeister
Jul 9, 2011
Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Honest Silvers
I'm glad it could make you laugh!
I'll be adding more to the archive soon, but I'm first seeing if I can convert the entire forum to a more stable, non uh, "obtained" software and I'm paranoid we'll lose stuff as I do that and just have to start again.

On that note, I must admit these last few days of updating and site fussing has made me a bit jealous off Hussie for being able to make his living off writing and drawing adventures like this. On the bright side I'm also figuring out how to take the programming out of game making through a friend so if anything comes from that hopefully you guys will have just as much fun :)