MERRY CHRISTMAS ADVENT THREAD 2015!!!!

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Triangle Man, Dec 1, 2015.

1. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

AH listen. listen. The Hazards of Love is an amazing album that may or may not make me cry
  2. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

When tomorrow rolls around, remember the true meaning of Christmas...

3. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Which is why I only listen to select songs at select times. Sometimes you just don't need lovers growing themselves in a river while you're rocking out, and sometimes it's all you need.

Tri: that video, I'm don't even quite.

A fun aside, at work we discussed how "I don't even." Is the modern equivalent to "I dare say" and "I never!"
    I love language.
    I'm also home now and tv is always going here. Big Bang theory is strange, I'm trying to convince them to switch to The Librarians. Until then I always have tablet and gameboy
  4. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

I aim to shock and amaze, AH. And good luck with your show recommendations. Would you believe that my family, too, are huge fans of the Big Bang theory where I merely feel disinterest?

Well, the Season has come and gone, and new memories have thusly been formed. And new swag acquired. Out of all the gifts I received this year, though, the best had to be my Sister's early return from Studying abroad, which made the day super freaking amazing. :)

Hope that everyone else had a Very Merry as well! :) :) :)
  5. Almost Human

That is an awesome present! I cleaned my parents gross fridge for them and my sister got the Xbox one she has been whining that she deserves forever, aaaaand she got an amazing chunk of change out of me. I'm not mad, but I'm pretty disappointed in myself.
    BUT
    It's been a good break and we're going to a friends to play board games tonight. I've probably gained ten pounds from all the good food I've been eating, haha. Also does television do anything but marathons? Seems like every channel just plays the same show all day.
    Sorry if this is all over the place, beer and cold medicine mix oddly.
  6. Almost Human

Four things:

1) I've been drinking
    2) Happy New years!
    3) someone should make a new chat thread
    4) I'm playing a game right now where the doors/paths are puzzle locked, the undead chase you relentlessly, my character's starting weapon is a knife, there's a magic box to store items in that appears around the maps and the scarcity of ammo and weaponry means it's way better to run than to fight.
    Anyone know which game I'm playing?