MAFIA (BEARS EDITION): ???

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by Tesseract, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

Just waiting on Vark now
  2. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

oh it's day 3 already? oooooops

I vote Ky.
  3. ky

ky comfort eagle

heh

well, screw up again tomorrow and we lose, so good luck with that guys. man this wagon on me is gonna look preeeetty fishy once i flip town. :heh:

gonna reread the whole thread and do my best with some reads before i go, hope the day doesn't end before i finish!

My biggest question is this: MSB, what exactly did i do that was so suspicious? It was a coinflip between me, swari, and bandages. I had a slight townread on swari, a scumread on bandages, and i obviously had confirmed myself as town. So rather than leave it up to chance i decided to act on my hunch, which didn't work out. :srain: sry band-aids. [and atomic too now]

in any case half the votes on me right now are OMGUS so i don't think you can accuse me of being overly defensive. :/

e: oh also i can write a death thing, right?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
  4. ky

ky comfort eagle

WHOAAAAAAAAA WAIT A MINUTE

so you missed night 2 and then you show up to hammer me, eh?

pretty sneaky sis

i think we found a missing bear.

unvote DevilEd, vote Vark
  5. Tesseract

6. ky

ky comfort eagle

As the sun set on third day, the gallows were prepared for their grim daily ritual. There were two hitches, however. One was the knot tied in the noose and that one was totally expected. The other was quite unexpected: the intended victim was nowhere to be found. A search was quickly organized. The sounds of movement were detected from inside a rustic bungalow, and cautiously the townspeople surrounded it. A brave few worked up the courage to enter, and there they found Ky, wrapped head to toe in a pile of sheets, blankets, and comforters.

"Oh ho, hibernating are you? Just like a bear."

"go awaaaaaaaaaay i'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick", ky moaned from somewhere beneath the covers.

"A cold, is it? I hear getting suspended from the neck until strangled or dead does wonders for colds. Really clears out those sinuses. Also the bowels."

"i don't waaaannnnnnnnnaaaa" came the mournful reply.

"This is ridiculous! You get up and get your ass outside this instant and let us hang you. Everyone got together and we all agreed that you're definitely either a bear or just a huge jerk and either we don't like you and don't want you to be alive anymore."

This demand was answered only with silence. Then sneezes. Then more silence.

"Besides, for whatever reason the sun refuses to set until we actually murder somebody, so until we do we are probably seriously fucking around with the fabric of spacetime and-"

"fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeee" ky said, his voice stained with equal parts bronchitis and exasperation. A hand emerged from a blanket pile, and grasped hold of a live hand grenade that had been there for some reason. "just go awaaaaay." the mob acceded, swayed more by the high explosive than his words.

Inside the blanket pile, ky curled up with the grenade and pulled the pin out with his teeth. "have getting mauled by bears, losers" he thought as he promptly exploded.
  7. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

It's official.

"I wanna write my death thing" now means "you fucked up and voted to lynch a townie, nice going"
  8. Tesseract

Ky dead town

That brings the totals down to 4 bears and 4 town, meaning bears should win. In retrospect I should've definitely killed those two bears who didn't vote, and also gone with three bears instead of four in the beginning.

Just to see who's been paying attention, it's time for the Challenge Round

Days only, waiting more than 24 hours results in death even if I end it later, also the bears are MSB, Deviled, Atomic, and Kami

Go
  9. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

Whoa, okay.
    I vote Swari.
  10. biggs hoson

biggs hoson ghosts need love too

I'm not really sure what challenge round means but I'm just going to vote swari because if you pile votes on one player it'll increase your chances of not dying.
  11. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

I vote Scotsman but like that matters.

Better get to work on my death thing...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
  12. Kamikaze Scotsman to make it interesting. Also because I wrongly accused Swari of being a bear.
  13. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

i vote atomic
  14. I was wrongly accused of being a bear once, and because of it, I turned into a bear. True story.

This proves that Swari is a bear. Vote for him.
  15. DevilEd

DevilEd Call me BellaDante

16. Tesseract

Vark and Swari are dead

Next day go
  17. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

I'm pretty sure mafia wins.
  18. Tesseract

But why let that unfortunate detail get in the way of continued lynching?

How about if you are the last survivor, you officially win at bear mafia

Go
  19. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

You know what's funny?

I was writing my lynch death about how I was writing my lynch death, but I was then interrupted by my real lynch before I finished posting it.

And then that actually happened.

Swari: Bear? No. Man with the magic typewriter? ...maybe...