I'm The [CHAT]man! (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop)

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Draga, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

What cracks me up is that I'm aromantic so my friends are all in the bone zone. If i weren't also asexual
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

Thanks guys! It's like a shadow has lifted from the entire studio! Everyone seems just, happier. It's so good. Still busy, still making dumb games, but it's just better!
    Blank_ likes this.
  3. Blank_

So I'm playing dragon age inquisition and vivienne is like unearthly beautiful but also an unearthly classist turd.
  4. Blank_

It's fun to have her and sera in the group at the same time
  5. Draga

Draga Cat Scratch Fever

Vivienne and Sera were my least favourite party members in DA:I. Varric, Cole and Bull are the best.
  6. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

same exactly, although I found Sera too funny to completely put her at the bottom of the list
  7. Blank_

Right now I'm running with cole and solas which is delightfully surreal
  8. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

Dorian, Varric and Bull were always my team. We weren't the strongest group, but we were the most consistently hilarious. Also apparently Bull has a thing for redheads, which he not so subtly mentioned to my inquisitor on numerous occasions.
    Sera hated my elf inquisitor too much and whined when we did anything 'elfy' so I left her at home and mentally threatened to push her off the roof.
    I'd probably have left Vivienne behind a lot more if she wasn't so crazy strong against dragons. I'll admit I think she was the best looking of our whole team though.