I'm The [CHAT]man! (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop)

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Draga, Oct 20, 2014.

1. i've tried to tell you guys the wonders of drug usage; doing many and often; rashly combining many types, industrially synthesizing your own in abandondoned buildings, etcetc etc.

"The name is lithuanian meth user, and I use meth, from lithuania." - tag line for commercials
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Especially since it promises to improve all your skills ten fold. Granted at the cost of your teeth but what's a few teeth between fancy artists and cheese masters?
  3. kaos

kaos Currently doing Nanowrimo (<-Shame badge)

4. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Hey hey, I've been super busy with school again/just keep forgetting to post here! Glad to know that we have a lot of factoids about drugs, both legal and otherwise, going on here. Mostly legal, because the world of prescription pills is pretty wacky. They should make a theme park out of it!

@AH - sorry to hear that your workplace still sucks, apparently.

@ Inex - But what is it made out of, and is it superior to adsfdsfl;jsdhbjgbaf?
  5. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

I think adsfdsfl;jsdhbjgbaf is the generic
  6. Triangle Man

Well damn, that's news to me. Anything else I should know?
  7. inexpediency

don't take it in combination with xanxanxanxanxanloft
  8. Almost Human

But mixing alcohol and adsfdsfl;jsdhbjgbaf actually makes the drug more effective and allows your body to produce more natural vitamin B.
  9. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

I'm aromantic and probably asexual too. Just thought you guys should know that
  10. inexpediency

that's true, i heard it from my uncle who works at nintendo
  11. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

I have no idea what's going on but hi

re: drugs, I keep forgetting to take mine, and the results are...regrettable.

The couch is my only friend.
  12. Triangle Man

@ Inex - You can't tell me what to do. Besides, AH says to totally mix it and she always gives good advice!

@ Blank_ - Huh. Thanks for the info, then.

@ NaP - Oh jeez. I hope the Couch is a good friend, then.

But seriously, hope things get better soonish. :/
  13. Almost Human

Ah I'm sorry you feel that way NaP.
    I'm finally getting my life back on track after the last few weeks/months of ridiculous deadlines at work. My apartment has been scrubbed top to bottom, my laundry is done, my personal hygiene is back up to tip top shape and starting Tuesday (monday is a holiday) I will be back to the gym every morning.
    Also I'm going to vote today. All Canadians present should remember to vote.
  14. lovelyAssistant

lovelyAssistant Made of language

That sounds awesome, AH! (also, hello, sorry for never being online >_<)
    I voted already - hooray for advance polls - and should probably follow your example about getting to the gym...
  15. inexpediency

so I guess I've officially decided to attempt NaNoWriMo this year, is anyone else here doing it
  16. Almost Human

Excellent lA! I am back from the polls and while I thought I was doing well with my research for said election there were still three names on the ballot I didn't recognize. The Animal Party was a new one for me, had to look them up when I got home.
    Also I will not be NaNoWriMo-ing but I give my full support to anyone who does. Power to you and that kind of dedication!
  17. Triangle Man

I want to go swimming in the mornings more often, but I just can't get to bed at night for whatever reason. Its getting pretty bad.

Also I haven't voted yet, but probably will on the official day. Time to do my Civic Duty and kick the Conservative Party out of power! :D

Also, glad to see you again, lA! How are things going on your end?

I cannot do NaNoWriMo, I've got other projects to do. :/

Also, have this...

18. lovelyAssistant

lovelyAssistant Made of language

@inex: I am definitely doing nanowrimo this year! No idea if I'll finish, but I'm doing it!

@AH: Huh. There was only the Big Four on our ballot (Conservative, Liberal, NDP and Green) so I knew all of thems. I don't know the Animal Party at all, are they like the Rhinoceros Party or are they actually serious?

@TriGuy: yeaaaaaaah go do the voting thing! I'm doing pretty well; got a library job here in the city so I'm working there 3 days a week plus part-time at the bookstore again. Truly, I have all the book jobs...
  19. Almost Human

I have learned about the animal party and it's a bit more extreme than I imagined.
    Seems that they have no real stances on any issues past animal rights and environmental conservation also they may be insane?

The Canadian government’s environmental policies are killing us, and they will never improve until environmentalists reward politicians who protect the environment and animals, and punish those who don’t.
    “We can only do that in elections
    .”"

So why not just join up and support the Green Party?

"The Green Party, while promoting many sound policies, has grown substantially over the years. They have become much more of a mainstream party and the closer a party gets to power, the farther away they get from promoting change.The Green Party, while promoting many sound policies, has grown substantially over the years. They have become much more of a mainstream party and the closer a party gets to power, the farther away they get from promoting change."

Yep. Green party is too mainstream for our cool kids here!
    So what do they want for Canadians? Well they don't talk much about their stances on healthcare, tazxes, immigration, education, public works or economics, but they do have one topic covered that no other party does:

"Animal Alliance Environment Voters (AAEV) Members of Parliament would advocate a vegan lifestyle to save the animals and the environment and protect our health."

I can't find the other quote, they may have taken it down now, but they also used to have a bit where they elaborated on that idea, saying that science has proven that humans can live healthy lives on a strictly vegan diet. Which scares the crap out of me when coupled with their desire to punish those who don't protect animals and the environment. I don't think I'll vote for the eradication of steak in the next election, thanks.
  20. Almost Human

We tried the new Destiny raid over the weekend. Got about half way before all six of us got blown away. Apparently it has very little to do with skill and everything to do with your gear. Booo.