Holy shit a new [CHAT] ???

Triangle Man

Ballparking Inner Peace
Jul 13, 2011
Raincouver
Honest Silvers
I'll have to read the entirety of the Bee Adventure start to finish, clearly, because I completely forgot that that gem existed at some point in the past.

My sleep cycle's been a mess recently, but I'm also very close to completing my self-imposed writing challenge. Which is good because school is about to ramp up by quite a bit.

So much to do, so little time.

kaos

Currently doing Nanowrimo (<-Shame badge)
Jul 15, 2011
In a glass cage.
Honest Silvers
Oh shit that's a great find! I'll archive that as soon as I can! Sorry to hear that signing in is a bitch, did you get any errors I can google? I don't know how to fix that right off the bat
It fixed itself actually, so it's fine now. I whitelisted the site from adblocker, so maybe that's it?

Triangle Man

Ballparking Inner Peace
Jul 13, 2011
Raincouver
Honest Silvers
I've run into sign in problems with Avast as well. I'm guessing that Adblocker interprets certain sign-in pop-ups as pop-up ads (both legitimate and malicious alike) and keeps them from working properly.

canoe

never odd or even
Jul 16, 2011
Honest Silvers
I've also been more distant because I have an interview tomorrow!! I'm moving in a few months and didn't have a new job lined up, which was making me nervous, so I hope it goes well

Good luck on your test AH!! You always work hard on any task you set yourself to, so do your best and hopefully your strengths shine through your work
✨

ALSO, as amazing as the Bee Challenge was, it is kind of disconcerting that this thread, of all threads, was able to be saved??

Triangle Man

Ballparking Inner Peace
Jul 13, 2011
Raincouver
Honest Silvers
Good luck on the job interview, AH! Let us know how it went. :)

And Canoe, we clearly need the Bee Challenge to fight off the Murder Hornets or... something like that.

inverted L-block

Chucklefuck
Jul 9, 2011
Honest Silvers
good luck!

Also belated good luck canoe! hope it went well.

There are technically a bunch of semi-saved threads.

Oh hell yeah it's still there

I love reading through this thread thinking my computer was infected and that's how they got into my server.
Turns out someone just uploaded a redirect to the root of the server host (before we owned our own) infecting a lot of websites.

Fun fact about this: I used to edit the Team Fortress 2 Wiki and a lot of people got mad at me because the same thing happened to it, simply because I had an image linked to my website on it