GOTTA [TIRED PUN] 'EM ALL [POKEMON]

Discussion in 'Pop Culture' started by atomic, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Cucurbita

Cucurbita Filled with Candy

I'll fight you

... as soon as I'm done making my team.

Also remember when everyone thought Team Flares only goal was to make money. HAHAHA NOPE.

Re: Metagross vs Steelix, I am a huge Steelix fan BUT:

[​IMG]
  2. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

Team Flare's stated goal changed at least 3 times during the story
  3. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

I mentally attributed that to all the grunts being hipsters who had no idea what was going on.

Also, Metagross vs Steelix? Metagross I guess. Steelix is freakin' ugly.
    I would ride an Arcanine, if anything.
  4. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Who, in turn, were being run by forgotten 90's Pop Stars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking at you, Bald Guy from Aqua...
  5. Xenothral

Xenothral Your Friendly Neighbourhood Space Captain

I forgot this thread was a thing somehow.

Here are multiple VERY LARGE pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. NotAPumpkin

My personal favorite is that GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK apparently went to train in Kalos.
    "He got "Bonjour" down fine, but he still always said "Smell ya later!" when he left."

Also Triguy that is brilliant xD
  7. Tesseract

while this thread is active does anyone have an articuno

literally every single articuno in the gts wants a completely unobtainable pokemon in exchange

e: or a froakie, I can't get one of those either
  8. Xenothral

I think I might actually have a froakie if they just want any old froakie. Lemme check real quick.

e: Yeah I have a froakie.
  9. NotAPumpkin

I think I have an articuno on at least one of my DS games.

....If that helps?
  10. Xenothral

If it isn't X or Y you might need to wait until poketransfer to go live to do a thing. I don't know exact details though as X is the first pokemon game I've played since Blue so.
  11. NotAPumpkin

Yeah, I wasn't actually sure how trading between previous gens worked in this one.

Also, wow, that's quite a gap!
  12. Xenothral

I think it's just gonna be the same it was between Black/White and Black/White 2, but it's not being a thing until January sometime I think??
  13. Tesseract

pokemon bank goes online december 27th

I dunno how I'm going to get like, a rare event legendary from generation 4 or any of these other ones
  14. Xenothral

Are people still asking for Hoopa? Because they need to get punched directly in the jaw.
  15. Tesseract

I think I've seen every legendary pokemon on this thing, including the ones that do not yet exist. Also one guy who was trying to trade off his blatantly non-shiny articuno claiming it was a shiny.

I can get on board with that plan
  16. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Okay, first, that tidbit about Gary Oak is amazing. Second, you are now imaging Team Flare doing their own rendition of 'Barbie Girl' in the middle of their own base.

Boom.
  17. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

Hey guys, just a heads up for anyone who wants X or Y and doesn't have it yet, nintendo is giving away digital copies for free if you register your gameboy and one of the games on their list. I can promise you this is 100% legit, as my sister and I now own X and Y respectively.

Also, I wanted to ask if there was anyway I could get some of my team from Soul Silver on to this game. Just like, is it possible at all? I want my Arcanine and Jolteon :p

Also also, which starter doesn't turn into people-with-pants for it's final evolution? The Chipmunk?
  18. chipmunk becomes tank, fox a witch, the frog a ninja.

you use the pokebank to get mons from B/W/B2/W2 so you'd need to transfer your team to one of those 4 games and then into the pokebank. it's convoluted but no other choice :V
  19. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

Aw balls, I don't own any of those games :( Ah well, I guess I'll just have to make a new team! Starting with this first brand new pokemon I'm about to catch and it's a....
    Pidgy.
    Are you freaking kidding me? 5 generations later and the first pokemon I catch is the exact same.
    Oh pokemon, you got me good, you did :p
  20. Yeah there's uh only 70ish new mons? A lot of the focus is actually on older pokemon. Which is ok if you liked a bunch of the older mons, I personally kinda wished they made more new mons but EH.

If you find a Fletchling though, those are actually really good. Scatterbug also evolves into something that's amazing and that I used throughout my entire run of the game :V