[GAME CHAT] Consoles II: This time, its portable

Discussion in 'Pop Culture' started by MadameSB, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

I will pay any amount of money for somebody to mash up 'SPATATATATATATATATATOON' to this clip.

Also, I've been playing some Knytt Underground lately and as Nifflas Platformers go it's pretty damn fun. :D
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

I just finished "Her Story".
    It's pretty friggin intense if you're into crime stuff. I can't wait until to discuss my theories with a coworker!
  3. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

i'm playing fallout new vegas and i've never played a fallout game before

i got no idea what i'm doing but i'm lovin it
  4. Almost Human

Ah! Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 are always the games I'll recommend to newcomers to the wasteland. I love 1 and 2 but they haven't aged fantastically. I'm glad you're loving it! Are you looking into getting 4 when it comes out?
  5. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

I may, although honestly I probably won't be able to play it (my most up-to-date console is a Wii and my laptop is....okay. I actually was able to play Dragon Age Inquisition on it but it ran super slow and looked horrible)
  6. Almost Human

Aww yeah that would kind of kill the experience of something like Dragon Age :(
    On the brightside if you did want to try old fallout they'd probably run like a dream
  7. Almost Human

Today I have started the Fallout 4.
    Which is pretty funny considering that appears to be the last game series I discussed on here as well. It's pretty intense. Really familiar and just unsettlingly different.
  8. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

Everyone on skype has been obsessed with Undertale ever since it came out
  9. JUST KICKS DOWN THE DOOR, YELLS "CLOUD STRIFE IS IN SMASH" AS I ATTEMPT TO FIX THE NOW BROKEN DOOR
  10. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

11. Almost Human

I honestly, sincerely, 100% thought it wasn't real when I saw that video. I thought someone took Kingdom hearts footage and edited it REALLY well.
    I know it was on Nintendo Direct, but my mind would not believe.