EVERY DAY THEY ENTER THE MAZE IN SEARCH OF CHEESE

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by atomic, Feb 27, 2012.

  1. Bandages

    Bandages Dr. Stringz

    Mammon is suspicious of the holes in the floor surrounding the chests. Best not to deal with a trap now, but stick to foes I can size up properly he thinks. He wastes no time heading southeast
  2. Varkarrus

    Varkarrus I have class

    Hey I said I go southeast :|
  3. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    --wait do you mean

    southeast across the spike pit :eek:

    sorry if i'm being kind of dense here :srain:




    turn 6 moves:
    mammon goes southeast
    tesseract goes south and west
    triangleman goes west
    destrominator goes west
    ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
  4. Varkarrus

    Varkarrus I have class

    no southeast as in the room with the blood.
  5. catGenes

    catGenes Got a spooky feline

    Eye up blood suspiciously. Can I tell where it heads to and from?
  6. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    THIS THING MIGHT BE ON PAUSE TILL NEXT FRIDAY

    i'm flyin away liek a funcking peice of shi t
  7. Bandages

    Bandages Dr. Stringz

    safe travels, friend
  8. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    i'm bringin this back today

    BRACE YOSELVES
  9. Varkarrus

    Varkarrus I have class

  10. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    [​IMG]

    Tesseract and Triguy find themselves in the same room. The glower at each other, but quickly turn their attention to the two chittering chaos spawn that step from the shadows of the room. Tesseract and Triguy step apart from each other. If both fight, perchance they can win. But if one flees, the one standing to fight will surely be torn to shreds. If both attempt to escape, the beasts will be on them before they can seal the passage behind them. (FIGHT, RETREAT EAST) (PM ME with the MOVE AS THE SUBJECT LINE)

    Likewise, catGenes and Varkarrus stand in a bloodstained hallway. The corridor offers no clues as to the source of the blood. The two exchange uneasy glances. There is, however, a small wall switch. Pressing it seems to shake the room, as if it causes something to slam upwards into the floor. Immediately upon release, the stones in the floor ahead seem to rattle and sag. Neither of the two mazerunners are entirely sure what this means. (GO EAST, RETREAT NORTH, [DEVISE A SOLUTION])

    [​IMG]

    THE DESTROMINATOR HEADS WEST AND FOLLOWS THE PATH SOUTH.

    A SHITTY LITTLE UNDEAD FUCKER WAVES A MACE AROUND. YOU GOTTA KICK HIS ASS. THERE'S DOORS IN THE NORTHEAST AND SOUTHEAST. (FIGHT SHITSTAIN)

    Mammon takes the southeast passage which was definitely there the whole time and not a mistake on my part!

    The room he finds himself in is dark, the air close. The only door to the room is the one he entered through. Something seems to hum, almost imperceptibly. At the far end of the chamber, there stands a small raised platform. It is old, worn and crumbling, but a symbol glows dully blue in the center. Mammon is familiar with the style of the room and has but to stand on the platform to activate it. The symbol seems... familiar... (ACTIVATE PLATFORM, RETREAT WEST)



    shit's gonna start gettin real i guess so um

    be creative! if you have a neat plan or something maybe ask about

    if it's a sneaky plan, pm me ಥಿ ೪ಥa
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  11. Varkarrus

    Varkarrus I have class

    >Press button repeatedly
  12. catGenes

    catGenes Got a spooky feline

    Stomp eastwards regardless and fail to think about falling through the floor. =3
  13. biggs hoson

    biggs hoson ghosts need love too

    THE DESTROMINATOR WONDERS WHY THAT SHITSTAIN OF A MONSTER IS SWINGING AROUND A TASTY TREAT LIKE IT IS SOME KIND OF A WEAPON.

    THE DESTROMINATORS SHITSTAINOSITY METERS RISE OFF THE CHARTS, HE IS SENT INTO AN INSENSIBLE RAGE.

    BUT BEFORE BEING PUT INTO HIS UNQUENCHABLE BLOODLUST, THE DESTROMINATOR RATIONALLY DECIDES TO GO SOUTHEAST AFTER THE CARNAGE IS DONE.
  14. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    bandages bandages i need your mooove
  15. Bandages

    Bandages Dr. Stringz

    mammon activates the platform :eek:
  16. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    I HAD TO REMEMBER WHAT IT DID BUT OH MAN IT'S REALLY AWESOME

    GONNA GET THIS UP AND GOING AGAIN IN A LITTLE BIT ONCE I FIND MY NOTES
  17. Bandages

    Bandages Dr. Stringz

    yes yes! sorry for the delay on my end :B
  18. atomic

    atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

    [​IMG]

    Tesseract makes a strange gesture toward the beasts. The air grows hazy; one stumbles and the other falls. Triguy moves, snapping a razor edged quill off the back of the fallen beast and with a swift motion drives the spike through the creature's skull. Tesseract waves his hand towards the remaining enemy and the air seems to grow opaque and the final chaos spawn grows still. He strides smoothly towards it and drives a heel through it's face. The room is quiet. The two mazerunners back slowly away from each other. (GO NORTH, GO EAST)

    Catgenes strides quickly across the open hallway, despite the repeated crashing caused by Varkarrus' button mashing. With each step, the weight returns to her forged limbs but nothing impedes her progress. She quickly exits through the door to the north, finding herself in another long hallway. The door seals behind her, allowing no exit. Some kind of bubbling green pool dominates the majority of the corridor, with doors to the north and west. (GO NORTH, GO WEST, [????] POOL)

    Varkarrus mashes the button madly, even as Catgenes successfully abandons the room. The crashing grows louder and louder with each push. It culminates in an earthrending crash as the floor erupts upward. As huge chunks of stone shower down, Varkarrus sees two tentacle-wreathed chaos beasts rising from the wreckage. Varkarrus continues mashing the button, but nothing happens. The monstrosities glide quickly over the rubble. A large chunk of stone has sealed the exit. Varkarrus stops pressing the button. (FIGHT)

    [​IMG]

    THE DESTROMINATOR SNAPS THE MONSTER'S ARM OFF AND PROCEEDS TO BEAT IT TO DEATH. DULL BROWN BLOOD SPLATTERS WILDLY ACROSS THE ROOM AS JAGGED BONE REPEATEDLY TEARS THROUGH SLUGGISH VEINS. THE CARNAGE CONTINUES UNINTERRUPTED UNTIL THE UNDEAD BEAST IS NOTHING BUT A PILE OF ROTTED GIBLETS. THE DESTROMINATOR RETRIEVES A MACE FROM THE GOREY RUINS. THE BLOOD SEEMS TO SOAK INTO THE METAL AND THE MACE GLOWS DULLY IN THE DIM ROOM. (GO NORTHEAST, GO SOUTHEAST, GO NORTH

    Mammon steps onto the platform. No sooner does he do this than the air crackles wildly, arcs of raw energy tracing deep scores into the stone walls. The sigil glows at his feet and his knees buckle beneath him as intense pain racks his body. His screams echo throughout the maze.

    Slowly the violence subsides, the only sound blood dripping to the floor. Mammon crawls from the platform, lying drained and exhausted on the floor. Time passes and eventually, slowly, he rises. He spreads glistening, leathery wings wide.

    A draft alerts him of the hole in the ceiling, leading to a room on the floor above. (GO WEST, FLY UP)
  19. Tesseract

    Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

  20. Varkarrus

    Varkarrus I have class

    I fight the beasts with MIDAS TOUCH

Share This Page