Drunken Yes

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Almost Human, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

) since I'm almost the only one who posts on this thread, if you scroll down really quick my avatar looking like it's still moving normally.
    Vodka has made this fact AMAZING to me.

) Free Chinese food makes me feel like a mooch.

) I have to do laundry. I HATE LAUNDRY.

)I just looked back at my last post, and Past Almost Human is weeeeiiird.
  2. Almost Human

) Alone again with vodka and pals. Pals being goldfish crackers. My delicious friend.

) Poor Alan, every accidentally hit button calls him, every butt sends him picture. Being first on my phone list must blow.

)Sometimes great risks lead to great rewards, once you're done vomiting your guts out from fear.

) Alcohol, video games, rent and sex might be the only legitimate motivators in my life. and that is awesome.

) BOOOM!!! HEADSHOT BITCHES!!
  3. Almost Human

) Cats cats cats cats cats, back in the day it's like cats cats cats
  4. Almost Human

) While drinking, I brush my teeth like they're my worst enemies.

) I legitimately laughed at an Uwe Boll movie tonight, which is sacrilege given my "hardcore gamer status" but in my defene I was, and am, highly intoxicated.

) STUPID. DOG.

) One day, I really want to just casually walk away from an explosion.
  5. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

When it rains, it pours
  6. Almost Human

) Whoah, I was really freaked out when I saw this pop up to the new post area without me writing in it, I thought I already wrote all this.

) Cheese just happened and I am SO STOKED on that!

) Someday I'm going to find a drinking buddy who wants to play games and eat cheese with me until 6am and we will get married.

) Tomorrow is a Halloween party and no one will know who I am, and I'm okay with that.

) Nutella can be put in fudge, and Bugles only exist in Nova Scotia now.

)Holy fuck I love cheese.
  7. Almost Human

) Perhaps animalistic instincts can evolve as well, maybe we're beyond just food, fucking and fighting and into a new form of fulfillment,

) Socks do not make warm gloves.

)Zombies are better than poker because fewer people yell at you, although you don't lose money killing zombies.

) I might have accidentally gotten drunk in front of my co workers. I don't think I got bad, but I did get louder.
  8. Almost Human

) Whew, what a dramatic conclusion to this week's exciting episode of Almost Human's Life, there was pizza, vodka, cops, scandals, beer, wine and a huge quilt slowly fed into a room via a crack under the door. Seriously.
    None of that is exaggeration.

) I should finish Persona 3 I suppose. But I'm terrible at games while drinking. I'm actually never sure what to do at this point, since I'm too far gone to write, draw or play games, but not far enough gone to pass out.

) Why did the old David Copperfield movie have them slaving away in a cheese factory? That shit is bananas.

) Tomorrow an epic quest shall be undertaken. And it shall be grand.

) I can't help but wonder if my friend from high school who purposely became homeless is happier than me. In a way, I hope so, but in another more selfish way, I hope not.

) I love doggies.
  9. Almost Human

) Really all it takes to throw a successful rave is two people, a light switch, a pig mask and the proper harmonizing of doosh doosh doosh.

) Super Smash Bros is hard to win if you're not paying attention to it.

) If you spend more money on alcohol than food, you should probably be able to guess your state at the end of the night.

) Time to lose some weight :(
  10. Almost Human

) I cannot believe one of my coworkers followed us home and tried to hit on my roommate, and also insulted my job.

) At least we both had fun.

) Pom Pom Pom

) my socks are warm :)
  11. Almost Human

) HMmm Maybe I should cut down on drinking. When someone asks "Why aren't you dead yet??" in reference to how much you've drank vs. how much you've eaten, you're either doing something really right or really wrong.

) I know what kind of dog I want when I have a more settled existence. And what her name will be.

) I can't imagine I'd fair too well in actual warfare, but I can't help but imagine myself as someone who would survive.
  12. Almost Human

) Tropic Thunder ALWAYS makes me laugh

) Fuck shitty pizza upsets me.

) I'm going to try to shoot zombies while highly intoxicated, this should be interesting.

) All the other artists I know are so secretive about their personal projects. I think this is because we're all afraid we won't finish them and don't want to disappoint. Why are we all so self conscious?

) I wish I could tell people about the X-Men first class comics without them thinking of the movie. Not that the movie isn't good, but then comics are completely different and every time I try to explain why they're great I make them sound lame.

) Why would the Royal family be reptiles, why not birds? Wouldn't that make them more evolved?
  13. Almost Human

) ah what an interesting night, where to start? I guess with a dinner one of my chef roommates prepared to impress a girl, that we all thoroughly enjoyed (the food I mean, although the girl was pleasant company as well). Then a poker game, then off to a bar where we played dig dug and tetris, and then to a dance bar that we only stayed for an hour in.
    Then Kraft dinner.

) immortality would suck and humanity would probably not have progressed as far as it has if we lived forever.

) I just forgot what I was doing for 3 minutes.

) I wonder if you can walk goats on a leash like you do dogs. I can't imagine they'd fetch well.
  14. Almost Human

) How do I start a conversation by trying to explain the story behind a song and end up talking about the Bosnian war?

) I would be so productive if I could colour while drunk.

) I tipped 20%. That's probably pretty good right?

) Just because I don't agree with your choice of dogs, doesn't mean I don't like you as a person.
  15. Almost Human

) I need a mask. Or a new hat.

) I'm not sure if two litres of vodka was a good investment, or great one.

) thing have finally quieted down in my house. The silence is golden. I wish I could enjoy it before sleep.

) I want to draw so badly right now. I wish i could unintoxicate and do so.

) I guess I could colour, since my colouring sucks either way.

) My legs are still cold. I should not have walked around for two hours while drinking in public. Well, I should not have if I wanted to stay warm.
  16. Almost Human

) Why on EARTH would we leave a bar JUST as it starts to get busy, especially when they're playing weezer all night? THE HELL?

) My friends think I should be more stoked about drinking at places that were featured in Scott Pilgrim. I guess I am? Sort of?

) I'm tired of people trying to stress me out. I have enough issues without all this bullshit. we will find a place. Hell, we've only looked at two so far.

) I wish I could juggle knives.

) Why do people who live here keep knocking on the doors? And why do I now have 5 roommates instead of 4?
  17. Almost Human

) Tonight it's Heavy Metal vs. Hippie Music and I think we're winning. Fuck you roommates, it's our night to blast music for once! Although I am completely impressed with your ability to set up a party in the 15 minutes it took us to get to the store and back.

) How does "shorty" mean "girl" now? Maybe I'm getting old and just don't get it, but what if she's taller than you?

) If you're bored of potatoes, fry them in animal leftovers. It's pretty much the perfect solution to anything.

) It's kind of funny when all of your roommate's friend are scared of you, it's like having a bunch of minions who are absolutely terrified of getting on your bad side. I understand why people get addicted to power, it's pretty fun.

) I don't know if these shoes are mine or not. I feel bad if they're not.

) I don't know if 'haters' is a rap thing or an internet thing, but I like it.
  18. Almost Human

) I'm learning about pop artists, so you know, I'm not old yet.

) My roommate and I had a heart to heart tonight after strong drinks and that makes me happy, although I may have scared her a bit with my rage confessions.

) One night can really make up for a whole shitty week. This is why I like life sometimes.

) I honestly don't know who would win between Chris Redfield and Dante.
  19. Almost Human

) Hopy Shit does my right leg hurt, guess I still have some lingering side effects from being car smacked :(

) Fun night dancing though, I ended up with a bowler hat for about 30% of the night. DOn't know from where or who.

) Having money means more dancing and drinking, therefore having money is fantastic. I am learning now what everyone else knew ages ago.

)A screwdriver is vodka and orange juice. I am teaching you all this now so that you don't get confused when you buy a potential mate a drink and they ask for this. Birds fly, Empires crumble, and screwdrivers and vodka and orange juice.
  20. Almost Human

) Ahhhh drunken thread, how I've missed you! Has it really been so long? Although I suppose it's hard to be drunk online if you don't have the internet.

) I've started playing Saints Row 4 with my friend. My character is Chris Redfield of Resident Evil fame and boy does he look stunning in hot pink heels.

) Sometimes I wish I owned a really long coat so that when it's windy out it would just flow behind me.

) I may have a three hour car ride with someone who does not like me. I have decided, should it happen, I would like for it to be the (short ) road trip that bonds us.
    I don't care how they feel about this.

) I'm learning the transit system in this city. It is not easy. How does everyone just know where all the street cars and buses go? I get the subways, they have huge maps. The rest is simply baffling.

) Had to have a stern talk with upstairs neighbor about his work night partying. Have not heard a sound from him since.
    I may have killed him with my icy stare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.