Drunken Yes

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Almost Human, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

An Almost Human drunken thought thread.

) I would wear a wig if I started balding, but only if it were ridiculous.

) Cranberry juice is terrible.

) Why did they only give you one set of wheels in the old school lego sets? And I mean just two wheels with one little bit. You can't make a car with that!
  2. Almost Human

) I Wonder if I closed this proper so only I can write in it.
    Oh.
    And Bandages I guess.

) Tavros had such low self esteem, and yet everyone secretly wanted to bone him.
    Weird.

) Why does every Chinese Food place make Chow Mein different? The inconstancy is perplexing.

) I sneeze really loudly.
    Gross it's on my shirt.
  3. Almost Human

) I should learn to drive a standard.

) I wish I had a sweet mask, I would stalk people around the neighborhood with it.
  4. Almost Human

) I wonder why cats hate the car so much, and if it's because of the sensation of moving without moving.

) Why do some people think plastic bags in the wind are breath taking?

) I might be the world's biggest tool with the world's worst set of priorities.
  5. Almost Human

) I can't tell if I'm subconsciously passive aggressive or just super stunned and whiny.

) I hope my magnum opus involves someone eatings someone else in some way.

) I would seriously play Crows: The Game if it wasn't just something in mine and MetaMorphy's brains. Same with Murder: The Game and Don't Kill the Metaphor.
    And I would read Riverdale: Redemption.
    Why do we come up with such weird shit? And how do we do so sober?
  6. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

I would also play Crows: The Game
  7. Almost Human

Hey! You're in my drunken list thread!
    Also, Crows: The Game has the best premise of any game. I hope to make enough money to fund the project one day.

We decided that, since crows and ravens feature so prominently in the survival horror games we played, that they must, in fact, be the scariest element. Thus the scariest game ever would be Crows: The Game.
    In this game you play as a non threatening white male between the age of 28-35 who is travels to a strange town but quickly finds himself alone and unnerved. He must solve a variety of puzzles throughout the game to escape, but there is a catch.
    There are crows.
    And I don't mean just watching as he pokes around.
    You open a draw? CROW pops out.
    You look in a mirror? CROW behind you.
    You open a door? CROW to the face.
    You walk around outside? CROW murder swarms you.

And everytime a crow pops out, the non threatening white male protagonist gives a surprised yell.
    Because every single time; it's scary.

And that is Crows: The Game.
    Which I will one day make.
  8. Almost Human

) Can you ever be certain, in an ideological war, that you're the good guy?

) Can horror really be conveyed properly in comic form?

) When you overhear someone on the phone, do you automatically assume they're talking about their penis? I do.
  9. Almost Human

) I think my roommates like me

) I fixed my spacebar all by myself! I know that doesn't sound like much but man.
    Man.

) A guy made his own Battle Royale collar and wore it to a goth club. It even flashed like he was out of range. It was amazing,

) Somedays it's worth it to wake up just for toothpaste.
  10. Almost Human

) Get up, come on get down with the sickness
    You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
    You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
    Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

) Some people just don't know what looks good. And they ruin everything for graphic designers.

) I think I'm the only one in the world who would rather shoot electricity from their hands than fire.

) I could somedays just kill every owl in the universe. even the space owls.
  11. Almost Human

) Whatever David! I didn't want to hang out with you anyway! I'll die in Bioshock on my own!

) I don't want to be 25. That's halfway to 50! Although I have greatly enjoyed this half....

) Today (yesterday?) was the birthday of a friend of mine who died in High School. I don't feel we were close enough for me to say much more on the subject.

) Flavoured vodka is for preteens.

) Why the hell would I move to Ottawa? There's nothing in Ottawa!

) Dr. Pepper doesn't taste like anything familiar, and that worries me.

) Tiny dogs are easy to lose and look hilarious in sweaters.
  12. Almost Human

) Stupid hugs. FUCK YOU HUGS!
  13. Almost Human

) Someday I'm going to make an animated music video for two voltaire songs. And everyone will be all "WHOA! Why would someone do that?" because it would be a vanity project and shut up.

) Today I treated myself to a birfday burger and I was so happy, it was my 15 $ breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although 15 is a lot for Burger, milkshake and onion rings. I was happy so I don't care. I will make enough money someday to spend 15 $ on every birthday!

) What a horrible night to have a cure.

) I got flowers. I love flowers more than most things.

) I drank THE WORST red wine in the world tonight. I don't know if it just spoiled or what, but it's terrible.

) I never liked the movie Oliver and Company, but I love the stage musical Oliver!
  14. Almost Human

) I love giant monster movies. I love making fun of giant monster movies. I love my friends. But holy hell, can one of my friends not make fun of monster movies. She picks one joke and repeats it for the duration of the movie. It drives my roommates nuts, and now none of them want to watch monster movies with me. And I look insane when I make fun of them by myself.

) I love flowers.

) If I were really tall I would just...loom. Just loom over everyone.
  15. Almost Human

) Today the one of the artistic roommate got fired. It's a little frightening to think about, since they are extremely talented.

) I finally confessed to one of my roommates that I have retrained another of our roommate's dog to respond to my commands. Now I just have to train the roommate the same way....

) I hate doing laundry. Like, I loathe it to the point of anger. I cannot explain why. \\

) If I could walk into the TV, I think I wouldn't. I don't like TV much.

) Horns are stronger than bones. This has been proven in our household.

) Apparently disposable dish clothes are a thing? I blew someone's mind today by revealing that my family makes our own and just rewashes them. I thought this was normal. Whoops.
  16. Almost Human

) I wish I could draw while drinking. I would have finished my adventure by now.

) Why does everyone like penguins. Stupid friggin flightless birds.

) I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can so I can
    Watch you weave then breathe your story lines
    And I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can so I can
    Keep track of the visions in my eyes
  17. Almost Human

) My awesome new shoes cut my feet but I was too drunk to notice. Putting peroxide on them feels like tiny hate filled fire ants crawling under my skin.

) I think I made out with Robin.

) I liked Final Fantasy 8, I thought the junctioning system was really interesting. Screw the haters!

) Cthulu related cults rarely turn out well for the people who worship in them, I can't find a good reason to join. Unless they offer and awesome dental plan.
  18. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

I just spent half an hour writing up a conversation with myself in realtime..

Like, I'd type something, then I'd respond. Like I was two different people. I just never got bored.

Feel really, really weird about it. I need sleep. Who are you people? Where am I?
  19. Almost Human

) being the odd man out isn't always terrible, but people usually do feel bad for you.

)Brad Neely is so funny.

) there's chinese food in the fridge, I wish it were mine.

) I was wondering recently if it could be a thing where someone buys me groceries to challenge me to stick o a diet. A coup and salad diet would be so satisfying if I could afford it.

) Sometimes the best thing is meeting a friend of a friend and realizing that you both like to stand too close to speakers.

) When you're losing your voice, it's usually time to stop singing.
  20. Almost Human

) Ever have one of those nights where you know you're not going to have the BEST time but you know you HAVE to be there for some reason?

) Somedays I wish a person would give kisses AND pancakes, but I can only seem to get one or the other.

) I've never stepped on a pie, but sometimes I wonder what it would feel like.

) My friend and I seem to get caught in the rain a lot. And I mean like, CRAZY downpours. I'm okay with this.

) I wonder if anyone screens my calls....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.