Cool Kids Have Community Hangouts!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Captain Zaven, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

2. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

3. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

4. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

5. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

6. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

I'm going to stream something called 'Oban Star Racers' at around 7:30pm tomorrow night. Hope to see you there!
  7. Triangle Man

Stream Canceled due to lack of interest.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  8. Traikan

Traikan I have scales

I'm going to be streaming some random gaming tonight, we'll see how it goes and if I decide to do it more often! http://www.twitch.tv/traikan

Edit: Stream over! Thanks for watching, everybody!
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  9. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Damn, I wanted to show up to either/or, but then I fell asleep at 8:00, thus cancelling all of my plans.
  10. Traikan

Traikan I have scales

Streaming yesterday was a lot of fun, I'd like to do something again tomorrow night. I'm toying with the following ideas:
    • Play something challenging so you can enjoy my tears (Dark Souls 1/2, FTL, Skulls of the Shogun, Teleglitch, XCOM, etc.)
    • Play something chill that I would probably play anyway (Civilization V/Beyond Earth, Minecraft, Diablo 3, etc.)
    Or anything else people want to see me play. I'm open to suggestions/requests, but either way, tomorrow (2/12) around 7 or 8pm PST, I'll be streamin' those sweet video gams! I'm also down to stream something co-operative with one or more of you Hidden Levelites if the logistics can be worked out...
  11. Triangle Man

Something Chill, although I'm not sure if I'll be there.
  12. Traikan

Traikan I have scales

13. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

14. Triangle Man

Imma gonna try streaming Oban Star Racers again tomorrow night - let's say 6:30 PST. Hopefully Synchtube co-operates as well.
  15. Triangle Man

Okay we're doing this thing tomorrow at 6:00 instead. Just as well - it'll make for a decent Birthday Stream of sorts.
  16. Triangle Man

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. Traikan

Traikan I have scales

I'm going to be streaming some Dungeons & Dragons tonight! The game is starting in 3 hours as of this post, at 6pm PST. You can tune in here: http://www.twitch.tv/gmsforgps

It's the first session of a new campaign, and I'm very, very excited to get into it.
  18. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

NoooOoOo OOoo Iwas too late! I wanted to drunkenly crash as stream.
    Maybe I'll make a grilled cheese instead
  19. NotAPumpkin

A fortuitous discovery has been made! Breakin' 2, the ORIGINAL Electric Boogaloo, is present in its entirelty on Youtube!
    With a tagline of "They're back...for everyone who believes in the beat", this film can be recognized in an instant for the masterpiece it truly is.

[​IMG]

This film classic boasts a three-star rating by Roger Ebert, and was described by film critic Arnold White as "superb". Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime chance to enrich your life through the magic of breakdancing!

Tomorrow night at 11pm(Atlantic Time, so probably earlier for you), is when the magic is happening. Be there or be square!

Maybe that's too early??? Depends on when people wanna come. Drop me a line, folks[ /spoiler]
  20. NotAPumpkin

SAD NEWS.

Might have to postpone the Breakin' 2 stream because it turns out all the videos were lies and I can't find the full version!

Will keep looking though.