Comic Jam!

Discussion in 'The Arts' started by ectocal, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

sira goes to puerto rico every new years I'm pretty sure

super unfortunate she wasn't here the past month for whatever other reason though
  2. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Oh. Well that's a relief.
    But yeah I suppose that means Gingerale should go for now.
  3. I'm so sorry that I left without a word guys, and that it took me so long to get back to you.
    Here's my contribution.

comic jam.png
  4. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Holy shit she's back. It's great to see you again, however! How has life been going for you?
  5. Heya! Thanks, it's great to see you guys too! Life's been going good. I just kinda took a break from the internet. But the fact that I spent all the time I would have been on the internet I was playing Fire Emblem kinda defeated the purpose but eh, whatever.
    I had to finish the game before I came back to school otherwise I'd have gotten no work done.
  6. gingerale

gingerale Dread Pirate

Ahhh, sorry I haven't been comic'ing yet. I've been having a really awful January which is draining my energy for constructive work. I'll try to do it as soon as possible. Though I'll need new markers, it turned out that they had dried up completely finally. (Might just do a pencil page again then.)

But yeah.. So many things happening, hopefully calming down, I'll get to it soon. Gods I'm so hungry.

And it's wonderful to have you back, Sira!