Clue: Forumite Edition

Discussion in 'Another Basement' started by Kamikaze Scotsman, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Lets get people signed up!

There will be a little delay between sign-ups and gameplay, as I plan to make a custom game board to accommodate the number of players who sign up. Additionally, I would like every player to also post a weapon (whatever could be used as a weapon, ridiculous or sensible) when they sign up, as I would like an equal number of weapons and players.

If you don't remember how to play, I would suggest brushing up on the rules before reading the next part.

I plan to make extensive use of random number generators. Your rolls will be randomly generated, as will the solution and what cards you start out with. The turn order will also be randomly generated. I will PM your roll at the beginning of your turn. If you make a suggestion, instead of another player revealing a card to disprove your suggestion, I will tell you the next person in the turn order to have a card to disprove your suggestion and what card they have. I will also inform the player with that card that it is their card that disproved the suggestion.

If I discover that two people have been working together, they will SHARE THE MURDER VICTIM'S FATE.

I believe that is all. Sign up, give me a murder weapon, and feel free to voice any questions you have.

I'm giving you all meaningless titles to make it feel more like the game.

1: Ms. CatGenes
    2: Professor Inexpediency
    3: Mr. Tesseract
    4: Rabbi Triangle Man
    5: Countess Varkarrus
    6: Mademoiselle NotAPumpkin
    7: Admiral Siranae
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  2. catGenes

catGenes Got a spooky feline

It's got to be the lead pipe. =3
  3. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

Oh man oh man oh man I used to be obsessed with this game when I was little

Weapon: hillbilly shotgun
  4. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

5. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Why the hell not?

I'll use an ornate sword.
  6. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Weapon: Hamsters.
  7. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Oh boy, this sounds promising.

Weapon: Umbrella
  8. I'm a little surprised Vark didn't go right for bees on that one. :p
    But I should probably be thankful for that.

Let's see. How about...stale fruitcake.
  9. I'll leave signups open til Wednesday, seeing as I work tomorrow and probably won't get much done (besides my dice roll generator).

Also, you guys have no idea how fun it is to hand out arbitrary titles.
  10. Signups are closed. Seeing as we have 7 people, I only need to make minor modifications to the game board. Expect this to start pretty soon (maybe this weekend, could be earlier if I manage to motivate myself, Monday at the latest).
  11. Turns out school got busy, and I'm not quite ready for this yet. We will start sometime soon.
  12. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

I look forward to when this game will begin. Good luck!