[CHAT] about that!

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Captain Zaven, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

Blank: Bahahaha! I would love if that actually was the case, That would be amazing!
    She's an odd creature, seems to both love and hate me, but if I were smacked around by people for nearly a decade I'd probably have some odd ticks here and there too.

Tri: They're probably a lot like people, some easy to read, others not so much :)
  2. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

Well I never thought I'd be prouder of juggalos but then I read the news and what the fuck even lol
  3. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Well the Heat's still here and the Smoke is still here and the fires are just getting worse and when the Sun Filters thought he smoke it turns the entire world an eerie orange-red colour and there's no rain.

This is why Global Warming is a very Bad Thing. :/

At least I have my books and comics and other media, though. :)

@AH - That's probably the case, yeah. Like humans, Cats probably have a very wide variety of different personalities.

@Blank - I know, right? What a time to be alive.

It turns out that the cliche "The Heroes we need but not the Heroes we deserve" could, surprisingly, very much apply to them.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  4. Blank_

There's not gonna be any heroes in this revolution; just survivors.
  5. Blank_

Y'all aren't going to believe this, but an ex girlfriend from like, 12 years ago told me to come move in with her.

I'm seriously considering it
  6. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Hey, if she's interested in reconnecting, I say give it a shot. :)

Also, we've finally back to something resembling blue skies with a bit of rain here and there and I'm pretty happy about all of that. :)

Also, have this -

7. Blank_

Okay
    1: That is a sumo ring
    2: Japanese people invented sumo
    3: You know not to fuck with the Japanese when it comes to robots too
    4: holy shit that poor robot got LAUNCHED
  8. Blank_

also the talk of robots and AI reminded me of this:

Like, I just want a game where the human one is a detective and you help them solve a crime. You just click on a place and they run there pumping their fist the whole way