[CHAT] about that!

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Captain Zaven, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

On the plus side I had a rocksmith jam session with my roommate and it was super awesome to back her up on rhythms. Like to hear that happen for the first time ever it was so awesome
    Triangle Man likes this.
  2. Blank_

I made a video of me playing rocksmith

There's a spot I keep listening to where I play a guitar riff and I'm just blown away that I played it
  3. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Hey Blank, that's pretty impressive! I don't know a whole lot about playing guitar, but it sounded cool and that's the important thing.

Also, Merry Christmas, everybody! I hope the day treats you well :)
    Blank_ likes this.
  4. Blank_

For new years I got to kiss my baby and then do lots of bondage on her
  5. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

Sounds like fun.

I went skating at the skating oval downtown, and there were fireworks at midnight. Then we grabbed a couple of drinks at a cute bar. It was nice, but I've been itching to get out and go to a party or something lately haha.

Sadly, I don't really know anybody around here who likes to go out and have a good time...blehhh. Staying in is nice and all, but sometimes you just wanna get crazy. Plus I have tons of booze and no occasions for it!!
  6. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Ah sorry doll! I would have dragged you to our house party at the very least but by the time I got in contact we were winding down.
    My holidays involved homemade wine, homemade liquor and homemade vodka. It was a bit rough at times, haha. Sorry I couldn't get online and wish you all a happy new year and holidays, I was kept pretty occupied by my now 4 year old niece.
    Turns out I can spend up to five hours playing Barbies, but not much more than that.
    Blank_ likes this.
  7. Almost Human

I had a super weird dream last night about working out while training a HUGE dog.
    I think this is a sign that I need to start working out again.
    And that I should get a super big dog :p
    ectocal and Blank_ like this.
  8. Almost Human

Oh sweet god year end reviews are coming up at work and I am CRAZY nervous.
    I'm told them what I want, and how I plan to get it, I just have to see now how they react.
    Blank_ likes this.
  9. Blank_

Need me to go in there and "persuade" them to give you a raise?
  10. Almost Human

Bahaha, tempting and thank you, but I'll probably just see how things pan out naturally. Also I've been trying this exercise program that is a mix of pilates and yoga and I think I discovered new butt muscles I never knew I had!
  11. Good luck with the review AH!

Also damn I need to get back to the gym. I used to be so ripped as a child but now it's like bluh. But then again I also wasn't working all the time as a kid.

Also also I could partner up with Blank and you could get double the raise AH.
    Blank_ likes this.
  12. Almost Human

Thanks! Bahaha I would love to see it doubled with you two as a dynamic duo fighting for my raise but I think I'll see where hard work gets me first.
    Or lotto tickets, bahahaha, maybe I could win on one of those? a few million would probably get me a much nicer place.
    What would you guys do with a lotto win?
  13. After paying off the student loan debt for my siblings and I, putting a shitton of money into my retirement investment account, and buying my parents a nice vacation home I'd rent a house in Rincon take you guys all there with me and watch you all fail at surfing.
  14. Blank_

I wish I'd been the person to punch that Nazi
  15. Blank_

16. Almost Human

I like that plan! It's also very sensible, which I appreciate.
    And I promise you I would very much fail at surfing. That's not as to say I wouldn't try though!
    I feel like a lot of mine would just be paying off debts and buying reasonable shelter as well. I'm told I don't dream big sometimes, but I don't require a whole lot to be happy, haha!

I can't believe people actually debated over whether or not it's right to punch Nazis. They're second only to pedos in terms of creatures you should be punching.
  17. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

I stopped caring about this dipshit's personal well being the minute I figured out who he was and what he stood for.

But... this incident is also one of many signs how fucking ugly things have gotten in the States, especially since Trump's dipshit government has immediately gone to work with turning America into his personal... something. I fear what's to come.

Also the overgrown Oompa-Loompa can go fuck himself for that 'wanting to enjoy white house' remark.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  18. Almost Human

His enjoyment is more important than the people's needs!
    Also, apparently that Nazi got punched twice now, I hope it just keeps happening! One for every day!
    Triangle Man and Blank_ like this.
  19. Blank_

I too, would love to see him get punched until there's nothing left if his face to punch
  20. Almost Human

My days and nights now run together and then tonight I got drunk!
    I can't walk, but goddamn can I still driiiink!
    Wanna punch that Quebecois fucker who had the gaul to pull a gun on other Canadians.
    YOU DON'T DO THAT SHIT