[CHAT] 2 The Return of the Revenge of the Bride of [CHAT]: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Draga, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draga

Draga Cat Scratch Fever

“Ah fuck.” said Draga, as he looked at the giant drill that had taken up residence in the hole where his stomach used to be seconds ago. “That is going to sting like a bitch in the morning.”

If you are wondering why this cat-eared stranger was impaled on the end of a wooden drill, or why said drill was attached to a robot controlled by an evil Scandinavian fiend, or why hot dogs come in packages of 8 whilst hot dog buns come in packages of 6 then read on and welcome to the Adventures of

[​IMG]

Starring:

• Draga, the half cat, half human, all English super speedster with a flare for the dramatic and a love of the cutes
    • The Bigman, the dapper man in a top hat who will wreck yout shit with his mighty strength
    • Bandages, the mysterious shapeshifter. No one knows what he truly looks like or where he is from. All they know is that he is firmly dedicated to bringing justice.
    • Atomic, the music maestro with the ability to control sounds. Able to lay the smackdown and rock out simultaneously. Draga keeps pestering him to play battle themes in fights.
    • Krakash, the super smart engineer with the ability to bend reality itself over and make it his bitch in the name of science.
    • And finally their brave and courageous leader, the mighty Captain Zaven, 39th Defender of Earth! Wielder of the legendary Dragon Bokken and trained the the ways of the Grapist, the mere mention of his name strikes fear into the hearts of criminals and produce alike.

Together, from their underground base known as the Hidden Level, these heroes defend the city of Foratopia in the Land of MSPA from the forces of evil, including the mad Lord Swedish, the demonic Almost Human and the diabolic hamsterman Varrakus.

Now, go forth great heroes! In the name of truth, justice and the Internet way!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
  2. inverted L-block

inverted L-block Chucklefuck

PREMATURE LAUNCH
    EJECT EJECT
  3. Krakash

Krakash Guest

[​IMG]

THE ADVENTURES OF
    COOLTEXT GRAPHICS GENERATOR

Also, I am glad I got back up for this.
  4. DevilEd

DevilEd Call me BellaDante

Look at me, being a rebel.
  5. this thread is so much better than the last thread
  6. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Hey guys I just got back from a nature hike and WHAT IS GOING ON
  7. biggs hoson

biggs hoson ghosts need love too

So now with the last chat dying we will switch over to this one and surely have some more lively conversation, right?

Right?
  8. i need some nature

i love me some nature
  9. DevilEd

DevilEd Call me BellaDante

I'm playing Dwarf Fortress :3
  10. biggs hoson

Ectocal, I hope you brought back enough nature for everyone.
  11. catGenes

catGenes Got a spooky feline

Awesome intro, Draga. Very... epic. =3

One day I will make a cat-smily gif. I dunno, just not really motivated to do anything at the moment. Not even sit on the internet and do nothing.
  12. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

As a matter of fact, I did

If you PM me an address to send it to I will mail you a stick
  13. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

wheres zaven

we need him for adventures

[​IMG]

sassy cat adventures

:sassycat:
  14. i bet you're only saying that because you started it >:]

actually i dont think that's what happened, but i mentioned it because i thought to myself that if you had gotten revenge, maybe he'd go all on his internet forums and be like "mannnn my ex-roommate is terrible doing that to me." but then he would conveniently not mention that he did it first. and every one would be like hahaha that other guy is a douche. then i realized that this has to be the case at least some of the time? then i thought.... WHAT IF THEY'R EONE OF US
  15. biggs hoson

Wait so you imply that cat genes started the conflict.

Then explain you didn't think that.

Then you go on a tangent accidentally implying cat genes started it.

I am somehow impressed.
  16. catGenes

NOOO MY EVIL RUSE IS DISCOVERED

But really, I've never ruined his stuff. The most I've done was ignore him. Or bitch about him to mutual friends, but I try not to do that a lot because that just makes me look bad too.

Mostly, I'm pissed that he ruined my booze and he ruined about a tenner's worth of my stuff in one fell swoop. =/ Booze is so expensive, I don't buy it often.
  17. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

CURSES

[​IMG]
  18. catGenes

Damnable tricky fiends, causing me to reveal my evil plans!

*Cape swish*

Nontheless, you are too late! My plans are well under way! You cannot stop me now!!

Soon, I will control the world with my acts of petty revenge!!! Muahahaha!!!!!

*Ahem*

Um.
  19. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

:sass:
  20. biggs hoson

Aww yis sassycat is a thing.

OH NO YU DID ENNT

MMhmmmm you go girl.