Bear with me here guys

Discussion in 'Forum Questions & Answers' started by Almost Human, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract Regrets Choices Thus Far

2. Let's make a XenForo Research Headquarters thread and post our findings there, whether rainbow-text related or not.

Edit: Don't worry AH, take your time. We're probably gonna spend some time experimenting with this forum and doing dumb stuff anyway.
  3. Xenothral

Xenothral Your Friendly Neighbourhood Space Captain

Haha time to shitpost
  4. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Oh man. Remember way back when I was talking about not having any actual way to discipline users?
    I do now.
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  5. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

THE KING'S GONE MAD WITH POWER! HE'S GONNA EAT THE CHORT!

Incidentally, AH, did you know we get email notifications about the forums from your gmail address?
  6. Almost Human

Uhhh nooo I didn't know that. I think I may have to change that, it's the email I use for all my work. Thanks for the heads up!
  7. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

I second the desire for marquee text it is very important
  8. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Sure thing. I was gonna filter it--I don't want these emails--but then what if you had to actually email me one day?
  9. Almost Human

hey if you know how I can make it happen, I will!
    Also it's super easy to add our own smilies so if anyone know where our old ones are I'll implement them when I can. I may have to go to bed soon but I can take another rack at all this tomorrow at some point. Also if anyone else notices anything with my actual name on it anywhere if you could give me a shout that would be excellent.

Have you guys been getting a lot of emails from the fora? I never asked it to send any out but damned if this thing doesn't have a mind of its own
  10. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

So many. I tried turning it off in the options, but that didn't work.
  11. inexpediency

I haven't gotten any

sidenote, if anyone has the swagwolf image that needs to be a smiley asap

also drinkie pie and anything to do with ghosts/boners

and the cute raincloud that goes like this :eek:
  12. Almost Human

I super apologize guys! I'mma try to find a way to get those to stop.
    Also I'm finding a lot of weird in our files, like a sub fora literally called 'secret forums'. Did anyone know about that? Because I didn't.
  13. gingerale

gingerale Dread Pirate

The forum is changing so much right now I feel like it's aliiiiive!
  14. inexpediency

the secret forums is where I went when I needed alone time
  15. Almost Human

Take advantage! Is there anything you guys want changed, renamed or rearranged? This shit is so much easier on XenForo than Vbulletin! Styles will be coming up, but I wanna get everything else ironed out first
  16. inexpediency

i would like every subforum and thread and username renamed "mystery" for some spooky halloween fun
  17. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Have the home page play the ghost boner song in the background for the entire month of October
  18. inexpediency

in all seriousness though I'm still wondering why it shortened my name from inexpediency to inex

the world may never know
  19. Draga

Draga Cat Scratch Fever

If you strike Hidden Level down, it will only come back stronger.
  20. Almost Human

Yeah the import did some weird, random stuff (like my freaky crying avatar thing) but on the bright side, I have complete and utter control over usernames, soooo there ya go!