AMERICAN THANKSGIVING, A LIVE ACTION ONLINE FILM

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Terrorbuns, Nov 4, 2015.

1. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

sorry but in the thanksgiving chat you have to refer to it as american pieper
  2. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

No that movie was actually good
  3. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

1) How is Pizza a Prank?

2) I've heard enough about American Sniper's Problems that I have no desire to ever watch it.

I would still watch American Pie, though.

Or American Pieper, which in this context would be about a Pie that is also a Sniper?

3) When the fuck is American Thanksgiving this year anyways? I can never remember.

3.5) Zaven what was that movie called anyways? 'Time-Travelling Pizza Deliveries' or something like that?
  4. Blank_

5. Captain Zaven

Captain Zaven ribbed for her pleasure

it's called "free birds"
    the prank was using time travel to order pizza for the colonies so they wouldn't have to eat turkey for their dinner
    i. it. i don't know how to justify that.
  6. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Fourth Thursday of November: the 26th
  7. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

alternatively: whenever you feel it most in your heart
  8. inexpediency

whenever there's a turkey taking up half the space in your fridge to slowly defrost for several days, that's the spirit of thanksgiving
  9. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

Goddammit so this is one of those things were I get asked for my Christmas List as soon as the first of October Rolls around.

I mean why? Why would you do this? We don't need to be celebrating things 24/7, especially when they're so tied into buying stuff. Just let me enjoy myself in my own way on my own time!

Also, Blank, your clip gave me Nostalgia Flashbacks.

And Zaven.

Why?
    Blank_ likes this.
  10. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Huh.
    I always thought the spirit of thanksgiving was that shadowy figure that's always just in the corner of your eye but disappears if you turn to look at it fully. You know, the one that steals away naughty children in the night if their families don't sacrifice a feathered beast before the first snowfall.
    Is...is that not right?
  11. inexpediency

no that's valentine's day
  12. Captain Zaven

Captain Zaven ribbed for her pleasure

remember kids, the act of putting candles in food to create holiday decorations isn't limited to halloween
    you can make a jack-o-turkey by stuffing fireworks into the cavity of an old turkey carcass
  13. Blank_

So fallout 4 is a fun game
  14. inexpediency

I've yet to finish NV bc I mistakenly thought it would be a good idea to do one of the DLCs before finishing the game but turns out I SUCK ASS w/o my companions and I die every 2 seconds
  15. Almost Human

Guys, guys, the big day is nearly here! To prepare I have a dentist appointment tonight and a lotto ticket. As tradition dictates.
  16. inexpediency

ah yes, the traditional thanksgiving dentist appointment, which americans undergo in thanks that we're not still british
  17. ya'll are great, just sayin'
  18. Almost Human

Canadians everywhere awoke this morning to strange alarms echoing through their dwellings, announcing the commencement of the American Thanksgiving. As is tradition, all utilities shall be shut down for the northern nation and resources shall instead be diverted to our Southern neighbours to fuel their insatiable lust for thanks and giving.
    During this period it's estimated roughly 200 Canadians will perish, but 3400 Americans will be born.
  19. Blank_

20. inexpediency

*figure not including food babies