[Almost Human] Vector/Vectoria

Discussion in 'The Arts' started by Almost Human, Oct 19, 2011.

1. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

The boat will sink, and thousands of years later when our society has been forgotten it will be hauled up from the ocean floor and become a famous artifact of our civilization. People will dedicate entire thesis papers to the composition and hidden meanings of your poster.

You too can follow the centuries old tradition of becoming immensely famous years after you've kicked the bucket!
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The watermarks really interfere with this one. Sorry!
  3. Bottom one, definitely. The grey works very well with the environment. Also, it is really great. I would buy this one too.
  4. NotAPumpkin

NotAPumpkin Game maker and tie breaker

I like the first one. The deeper colors make it a lot more striking. Also that ghost is nothing but adorable :3
  5. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention how nice a touch the carrot is. It's what makes the whole piece work.
  6. Almost Human

Keeping with the theme of propaganda and education:
    [​IMG]
  7. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

You might just single-handedly improve the reading rates among children with this poster.
  8. Nopad

Nopad Guest

The only criticism I have is that the perspective is a little confusing. It kind of looks like she's standing on the ground behind the dinosaur.
  9. Almost Human

That is the plan! Threats of violence haven't worked yet, so this is plan B.

I didn't even notice that, thanks! Do you think pointing that toe would help?
    I don't have time to fix it this second but will once I finish this other thing I'm doing.

Also, One more poster in this series and then it's on to the next poster project, which I'm pretty excited for!